Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Atkins Diet
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Fri, Feb-20-04, 15:21

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 231/170.5/140 Female 64
BF:Scared to know ?
Progress: 66%
Lightbulb Evil... Pure Evil...

Okay - Take this for what it is worth!

I am in my 7th week of induction and have to admit I am darned pleased with the results so far. I have only had one cheat day so far - Superbowl Sunday.. I blew it big time.. laugh.

However, I decided to purchase one of the Pure De-Lite treats as a reward to myself for being so good. I figured one LITTLE treat would be fine.

I bought the Caramel Bar in the Orange Package.... it is PURE EVIL. OH MY GOODNESS!!!

This thing was soooooo good I thought I was eating a carmelo or rolo or something. Lucky for me, I only purchased one - I mean I might not have liked it right?

Fair Warning - DO NOT BUY MORE THAN ONE OF THESE AT A TIME!!! Unless, of course, you have the will-power of all of us combined.

I will buy another one in a few weeks - ONLY ONE!!

Happy Friday and Have a Great Weekend!
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Fri, Feb-20-04, 15:45
Resident Loud Mouth

Plan: Retrying
Stats: 239.2/150.6/120 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 74%

It's cheaper to buy them in bulk, but not if you have to pay for it with a tummy ache later

One good thing about many of the Lc candies, they are self limiting. After the first time you eat to many at once, most people lose thier desire for more......
  #3   ^
Old Fri, Feb-20-04, 15:51

Plan: non strict Atkins - don't
Stats: 160/129/132 Female 63
BF:no idea
Progress: 111%

I bought a ton of Carblite bars when they were bogo free and I still have them. The hardest thing not to eat are the RS SF carmels for me. YUM! I was going to eat a bunch but brushed my teeth instead - planning on some special time w/ dh and LC candy won't fit in!
  #4   ^
Old Fri, Feb-20-04, 20:31

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 213/163.5/130 Female 5'
BF:
Progress: 60%

Pure De-Lite is not as low carb as you think they are. My husband was reading somewhere that they have been warned by the FDA for misrepresenting them as low carb.