Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Atkins Diet
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Tue, Nov-18-03, 07:33

Plan: atkins
Stats: 149/138/124 Female 63"
BF:22%
Progress: 44%
Angry sooooooooooo mad

well weighed myself today . I am just starting back after 2 weeks of trying to get my atkins life back. so mad I am up 9 lbs. I had only lost 12 to start with .. I guess the only good thing is I know now that i can't be 'normal' as my hubby calls it. I just can't eat what i want.
I have hypothroid disease and it has ruinned my body, but it can't ruin me.
I am a very active person ( i teach group fitness classes) but still gain weight very easily.
The crazy thing is I of all people know how to eat, its just those rules don't work for me. I am not extremly over weight, just not thin, and a total "pear" body shape.
I just pray I have the strengh to see this through this time. NO MATTER WHAT!!!
Sorry I am just rambling on, just needed sapport and to vent.
Thanks everyone.... Hope you all have a great low crab day!!!
~laurie~
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Tue, Nov-18-03, 08:50

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 244/220/170 Female 65.4inches
BF:
Progress: 32%

Quote:
a great low crab day

Sometimes our typos really DO show how we feel.

I know what you mean about "I can't eat normally". But so what? Most people are getting fatter from "eating normally". So I will eat specially suited to me for losing any weight I want and I might even get into exercising (which would be amazing for me.)

Some of those 9 pounds are surely water and will go away soon. So use the anger and turn it into determination to keep to the plan for weeks and months.

All the best.
  #3   ^
Old Tue, Nov-18-03, 10:33

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 180/135/140 Female 5.3
BF:
Progress: 113%

Well hang in there cause when you get to maintenance, Life is so much easier, now not that you can go whole hog and eat everything,LOL, but boy it's very liveable compared to induction.

Cheers kathy
  #4   ^
Old Tue, Nov-18-03, 10:42

Plan: atkins
Stats: 160/143/125 Female 5-6
BF:got/luv/handles
Progress: 49%

oh i really really feel for you ! All of my super skinny friends eat whatever they want.If I ate like them I would be huge. Its truly isnt fair, but you know what, life isnt fair, now we are forced to eat healthy which will benefit us in the long run