Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low Carb Health & Technical Forums > General Health
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Thu, Jul-03-03, 08:20

Plan: Atkins Maintence with modifications
Stats: 182/150/150 Female 5ft 8 in
BF:36%/23%/22%
Progress: 100%
Default Stupid headache from yesterday wont go away!

Not sure if its a sinus headache or I ate something not to good. The only thing I could think of is I had some fried onions with my steak and they appeared to be in a red sauce. Not sure if they put any bad sugary stuff in the sauce. I did get the headache right after eating the steak. Can I take anything for my headache? This is the first headache since I started lcing.
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Thu, Jul-03-03, 08:35

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 220/205/150 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 21%

I've also had a headache for the past three days, our cotton wood trees are blooming, so I attribute it to that.

I do neck stretches and that has helped me a lot and also an ice pack on the back of my neck (so minutes). My doctor had said anything from the ears back is stress, ears and front is sinus.

Sit up straight and then gently try to look over a shoulder, then the other, five times slowly. Then gently bend trying to touch your ear to your shoulder. Roll head from shoulder to shoulder with chin to chest, and then from looking straight ahead slowly move chin to chest.

They gave me these after my spinal neck surgery and it has helped relax me, plus some benedryl for the sinus.

Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Debi
  #3   ^
Old Thu, Jul-03-03, 16:09

Plan: atkins
Stats: 165/157/145 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 40%

Strange. Tuesday, my husband and I both had such BAD headaches. He never gets them. I think it was a high pollen count day or something.