Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Triple Digits Club
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Wed, Mar-12-03, 13:47

Plan: My Own
Stats: 248.5/228.4/150 Female 5' 3"
BF:
Progress: 20%
Default Good afternoon

Just wanted to say hi to you all. Have been here hit and miss since the 2nd of March as I have been taking care of my Mother. She has now gone back home and hopefully all is well. Go Monday and get the last of her test reports. She was ready to go home so we let her.

It looks like it is a beautiful day here in Central Illinoisl Hope there is some left when I get off work.

I stayed with program even though everything was not normal. I may have had a few more carbs than I like to eat but good carbs.

It is off to Curves tonight as I have not been there since the 1st. It will feel good to back in my routine.

Have a wonderful evening all.

Windy
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Wed, Mar-12-03, 14:46

Plan: Atkins & Schwarzbein
Stats: 234/157/90 Female 4' 6"
BF:56.4%/38.8%/23.9%
Progress: 53%
Thumbs up Welcome

Hi Windy and welcome to the triple digits forum.

Looks like you have got off to a good start despite having some family problems. Hopefully things will continue to go well for you.

Enjoy Curves this evening. Over in the UK it is now the evening and so it is well dark outside, so hearing you speak of the sun really made me think.

Glad to see that you have started a journal.

Every success.
  #3   ^
Old Thu, Mar-13-03, 11:50

Plan: My Own
Stats: 248.5/228.4/150 Female 5' 3"
BF:
Progress: 20%

Thanks Littleanne. I have been on this thread before just have not had the time to be here much the last two and half weeks.

Curves was wondeful and am going again tonight and tomorrow night. Feels good to get back to my routine. Mom is doing great. I talk to her twice a day to be sure there is nothing going on with her and to see if she needs anything. She was going on the Ssnior Citizen bus today. I hope they have a good time. It is warm but grey. It was raining this morning.

Had thunderstorms last night and it sounded wonderful. Spring may have finally sprung. I am so ready to go camping. I think Allen is going to put the battery back in the camper, put the stabilizers out so I can slide the slide out and I can start getting things back in order. It will need vacuumed and dusted, need food and clothes. I will need to make the bed. Hopefully we will be able to take off next weekend for our first camp.

have a lovely day,

Windy