Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Beginner/Low Intensity
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Thu, Jan-16-03, 13:54
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 138/122/115
BF:25%
Progress: 70%
Default mother and daughter signup

Hello,
My daughter and I have been going to Curves for women since
August of 2002 and we love it. They had a mother and daughter sign up special so we only pay $39.00 a month for both of us.
I had been tring to get Chelsee (my daughter) to exercise at home on the treadmill and with weights but she wasn't interested or got board really fast. This way we can get up in morning, go to curves(work out is about 45 min for three times around the machines) and we can shower there for work and school. Like I said "we love it". Chelsee lost 10 lbs and 8.5 inches in the first month. We haven't measured again up I know she is going to be pleasantly surprised. It has been a God sent! Her confidence has improve three fold. We did have a sign up fee that was 1/2 off and we paid $74.00 but that was a one time fee not yearly. The women there are very supportive also.
Can't say enough about how great it is,
Zima
Sponsored Links