Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > New Members & Low-Carbers > Introduce Yourself
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Wed, Dec-11-02, 18:07
HELP!!!

Plan: atkins
Stats: 219/175/140 Female 5'1
BF:
Progress: 56%
Talking Back on Atkins

Well here I am going back strict again. Have had a very busy passed year.... lost 50 plus pounds had major surgery, developed high blood pressure, turned forty and was a camp counselor for 6 year old girls! not sure if I missed something? Anyway I haven't gained back the weight I lost but haven't lost any more either. I really want to lose 35 more pounds. Want a tummy tuck and a brest reduction. I don't want much! I am a busy mom of 3 boys 10, and twins that are 7. Step mom to 19 year old and a 20 year old. . I must somehow or another find the will power to stay on the straight and narrow. All I have to say is it is so hard to go strict again once you have had chocolate! The real stuff. Oh well. The longing to tuck my shirt in again must win lol. So long ago. That is it in a nut shell. email me anytime I am always here. Stace
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Thu, Dec-12-02, 00:19
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 320/295/190
BF:
Progress: 19%

Welcome back, I know the feeling. It's the little things, tucking in your shirt, tying your shoes, buying clothes off the rack.
I you lose it all and keep it off, Good Luck
  #3   ^
Old Thu, Dec-12-02, 06:23
HELP!!!

Plan: atkins
Stats: 219/175/140 Female 5'1
BF:
Progress: 56%
Unhappy

thanks for the welcome. Buying clothes is alot easier now...but I know it can be a breeze one day lol. I woke up this morning thinking humm... what will I do with out my dunkin donuts coffee? What can I think about? This is hard already! Oh how will I get through without the sugar today yikes.
  #4   ^
Old Thu, Dec-12-02, 09:56

Plan: South Beach
Stats: 170/139/130 Female 65 inches
BF:
Progress: 78%

Welcome Shoshie!
Avoiding the sugary things does get easier! If you haven't started a journal - now is the time to do it. It is an excellent motivational tool and it offers a way for you to get suggestions and support from other members.
Like you, I am also in Florida. Also, I don't think it is too much to want the breast lift and tummy tuck - I am scheduled to have a breast lift, face lift and abdominal lipo (less scarring than a tummy tuck) on 1/10 in Costa Rica.
Welcome aboard and I look forward to hearing more from you.