Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Local Low-Carbers & Support Groups > Canada
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Thu, Mar-11-04, 16:27
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins, mostly
Stats: 174/159/130 Female 5'6
BF:
Progress:
Default B.C. Lower Mainland/Fraser Valley low carb friendly dance!

I wanted to tell you all of the GREAT evening of fun and fabulous entertainment, complete with low carb cold buffet and dessert options, next Saturday night, March 20th, in Pitt Meadows. Hosted by the Ridge Meadows Womens Centre and Full Circle Family Centre, this event includes entertainment, auctions and dancing. Desserts will be available by the slice and some of the most decadent will be auctioned off leading to the title of "Most Decadent Dessert". Come out and cheer on the low carb ones ( and eat some too!) - let's show the rest of the crowd that low carb can be decadent, delicious and delightful! There will even be low carb beer!

The theme is The Decadent Decades; Back to the Good Times. Music from the 50's to today! Tickets are only $10.00 per person and the stars of the show are local high energy Vinyl Republic. Lots of fun to be had by all. At that price, bring a table of eight!

This is a fundraiser for the Family and Women's Centre which serves the communities of Pitt Meadows, Maple Ridge and Tri-Cities (Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam and Port Moody). Come out and help this great resource continue to support people in need.

Soooooooo......if any of you are interested in attending please let me know at the number or address below. I currently have a table (or two) on hold and I'm hoping that lots of low acrbers can make it there and join me. If you can - then remember to bring your dancing shoes because this band is THE best!!!!

Contact the Centre at 604-460-0064 for tickets, or email at <rmwomenscentre~hotmail.com> (remembering to replace the ~ with the appropriate "at" sign since this forum does not allow the posting of email addresses complete with that sign).

And thanks to the forum moderator/web administrator who gave permission for this post! It's for a great cause!

AnnieMarin
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Mon, Mar-15-04, 15:13
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins, mostly
Stats: 174/159/130 Female 5'6
BF:
Progress:

Just a self serving bump! The dance is this Saturday and I wanted to make sure everyone sees this who might be interested!

Thanks,
AnnieMarin