Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Our Website > Comments Box and Technical Questions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Wed, Sep-24-03, 13:50

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 152/136/119 Female 65 inches
BF:
Progress: 48%
Angry My smilies are broken?

I haven't a clue what has happened, as far as i know i haven't changed any options but for the last few days i have been unable to use some of the smilies.
I have no problem with the 'standard' smilies but if i choose the show all smilies option i get the page up all right but no matter how many times i click they wont show up.

Also when i reply or post a new thread the page is different to how it used to be the smilies are no longer in a box on the left but on the tool bar with font, font size etc.

I don't think i have done anything to upset my smilies but if i have would you please tell them that i am really really sorry and will they please come back lol

THANKS!!
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Wed, Sep-24-03, 13:58
Forum Founder

Plan: LC, GF
Stats: 241/190/140 Female 165 cm
BF:
Progress: 50%

hi Ebbie,

Just a hunch, but I think the problem might be that you're using the WYSIWYG enhanced toolbar option in your profile.

Select the Options tab from your user control panel, scroll down to just above your avatar .. you'll see Use vBCode quick links on your message input screens? ... Choose the "Show Standard Toolbar" option, and don't forget to hit Submit at the bottom.

That *should* solve the problem.

Keeping me fingers crossed for you (and it's hard to type )

Doreen
  #3   ^
Old Thu, Sep-25-03, 04:11

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 152/136/119 Female 65 inches
BF:
Progress: 48%

Hi Doreen

I have done what you said and though this page is also different i think my smilies are now working

I have no idea how that happened, i'm sure i didn't change anything, well if i did i must of been sleep surfing

Think i'll put the blame on the naughty computer goblins

Many thanks
  #4   ^
Old Thu, Sep-25-03, 04:57
Forum Founder

Plan: LC, GF
Stats: 241/190/140 Female 165 cm
BF:
Progress: 50%

hi Ebbie,

Yes, things will look a bit different ... the vBulletin database was upgraded over the past weekend to a newer version. So a few changes, but hopefully things are in working order. Webmaster Wa'il (tamarian) has started up a thread where folks can notify if they encounter problems .. vBulletin upgrade, report any problems here.

hth,

Doreen