Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Local Low-Carbers & Support Groups > U.K.
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Wed, Jul-30-03, 06:50
Registered Member

Plan: south beach
Stats: 164/164/150 Female 64
BF:164/164/150
Progress: 0%
Thumbs up Blood Test

Hello,
just been on to the doctors about my blood test had done last week.
My cholestrol is 5.5 what ever that means is it good or bad.My tyroid is above normal he said so stay on 100 micrograms of tyroxine a day.
I said I was going on the akins diet and waited for a reaction, there was none. He said my cholestrol may go up slightly but I could afford this, make an appointment in three weeks to monitor my blood pressure.
This is day 3 and so far so good. I felt like i needed something sweet yesterday, but that is about all. A bit consipated to-day and slight feeling of not being here.

Could anyone tell me why every time I go to login my password is not reconized. I have to keep asking for a new one to be e-mailed then I can get on.But when I try again later with the same password I can't.
Fiona
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Wed, Jul-30-03, 07:07

Plan: Atkins & Schwarzbein
Stats: 234/157/90 Female 4' 6"
BF:56.4%/38.8%/23.9%
Progress: 53%

Hi Fiona

Your blood test sounds fine. Don't worry about Atkins and cholesterol etc. Things can only improve.

Constipation - You often get this at the beginning as your body adjusts to different foods. It is important to eat veggies for fibre and drink lots of fluids. Should soon sort itself out.

The not feeling all there is quite common. You'll get through it soon. Just hang on in there.

With regard to your password. Have you got remember the password clicked? It may be that in your computer you have told it not to remember passwords and not to add cookies. If you have done this then it will not remember your password. Have you got other sites with passwords that remain remembered? If so, need to look elsewhere. Don't log out of the site when you leave.

Hope this helps. Have a look in the technical and comments forum, near the bottom, if it does not work.