Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > New Members & Low-Carbers > Newbies' Questions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Thu, Jul-24-03, 18:01

Plan: Atkin's Nutritional Approach
Stats: 190/165/150 Female 68 inches/ 5' 8 1/2"
BF:39/32/25
Progress: 63%
Unhappy those yummy fake candy bars...

I've spent 20 dollars on the fake chocolate bars... and now I'm saddened to find out that they may stall my weight loss. Boo-hoo!!!! I'm so sad.

Okay, I STILL WANT THEM! After my induction period, how often can I dive into my secret stash??? I'd like to be able to splurge once in a while. My craving is so strong right now, so I know it would be a really bad idea to give up and have one. I've gone all day without anything sweet.

Sweets and breads are like CRACK! You want them so bad, and you don't care about the concequences... just AS LONG AS YOU CAN HAVE ONE FIX!!!

And... I weighed myself- from 189 to 183! Yippee!!! (started July 17th 2003- today is July 24 2003)
Is that a good rate of weight loss? Will I lose more when I stop with the lo-carb chocolate treats? Can I still do the lo-carb chocolate treats since it seems that I AM losing???
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Thu, Jul-24-03, 18:04

Plan: 35-65 net carbs
Stats: 362/281.8/150 Female 62 inches
BF:
Progress: 38%

this is one of those subjects that may differ from person to person, for myself, puredelites and such do not stall me.. but i know that they do stall certain people... so i say if they dont stall you give it a try, but dont go overboard.... no more than 1 a week to start but thats my own opinion
  #3   ^
Old Thu, Jul-24-03, 19:11
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 283/275/160 Female 5 feet 4 inches
BF:
Progress: 7%

after yesterday, I dont know if i want to splurge lol.

I had a bad day yesterday, and got totally sick twice after eating carbs. I hope I dont stall and have to shock my body!