Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Atkins Diet
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sat, Oct-15-05, 21:57

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 136/129/118 Female 5 ft 2 in
BF:
Progress: 39%
Default I have no backbone eh!

Well as it happens i just happen to cheat again on a day that I was supposed to start the diet again. When I say start the diet again, I mean do induction again. Why can I not do this properly? What was it yesterday, oh yes the smell of buttery popcorn cooking in the microwave. Well I went grocery shopping today and I didn't seem to buy any bad foof so does that mean that I will eat good tomorow? I hope so. I wish I would stop thinking thi diet is a quick fix to a fat body, because I will go nowhere with that attitude. I need to vent guys. So I want to be good again because the only way that I feel in control is when I have control over my eating habit. I still feel the remorse after i eat bad stuff, but I want to go that one step better andjust know better. Geez, it's not like I don't have enough inspiration, I have you guys. So please let me know what I am doing wrong. Why is induction so hard. Why is the first week so hard? I want to do this I promise, my goal this year is to be in shape for the snowboarding season. I want to be ablet o go for a long time. I have been doingsome exercise but that is not enough.
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Sun, Oct-16-05, 02:53
Faux-foods=Doh!Foods

Plan: Low Carb
Stats: 216/180/154 Female 168cm
BF:
Progress: 58%

Me too! I had such strong cravings, I just did my best with what I could. I hate going on and off plan for lots of reasons, including going through all those cravings again!

You're right about needing to get out of the attitude that this diet is a quick fix. If you have that attitude, you'll never bother blending it into your lifestyle and if you don't do that, you'll be constantly slipping up and restarting.

e
  #3   ^
Old Sun, Oct-16-05, 06:42

Plan: General
Stats: 170.6/170.6/130 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 0%

Good Luck,

Keep your chin up, you can do it....

K
  #4   ^
Old Sun, Oct-16-05, 08:59

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 211/148/122 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 71%

I have been slipping and sliding all summer long and a comment my mom made last week really ticked me off so I just made up my mind that I was going to show her!! She told my husband that she could tell I had put back on a few pounds!! It made me mad since I have lost about 100 and was thinking a few back wouldnt really matter but it does! The first few days getting back on was really hard but it has gotten easier as I have gone along and today I put on some jeans that I couldnt even zip 4 weeks ago! Just be determined and make up your mind that you are going to do it! It is hard but it is worth doing!!