Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Triple Digits Club
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Fri, Mar-26-04, 10:48
Fitday PC's #1 Fan

Plan: Maintenance
Stats: 310/151.0/152.5 Female 5'9
BF:
Progress: 101%
Default 100 more days

I've been doing some number crunching:

Since I started using Fitday PC (2/2/04), I'm easily averaging 2.4 lbs loss per week. I've already had to adjust my goal date from November 11 to October 1st, and then to Sept 1. Then I had to adjust it again to August 4 and finally to July 21. But at 2.4 lbs per week so far (and over the past month I've actually averaged 2.6 lbs per week), I'm now on track to hit my goal by July 4 (US Independance Day).

July 4 is 100 days away. It is rather hard to believe that 100 days from now I'll be thinking about maintaining weight instead of losing it. For all but at most 16 weeks out of the past 25 years (8 weeks in '83 and 8 weeks in '87) weight LOSS was something I was either thinking about or should have been thinking about. I'm kind of looking forward to spending the next 25 years looking at my weight on the scale each day and thinking about whether I'm doing what I need to be doing to maintain a normal body weight. I can hardly imagine what it would be like to be the same clothes size year after year.

I like the combination of lc, exercise, a good scale with body fat reading, and Fitday PC to keep a record of things. I really think I have all the tools I need to maintain my weight loss for good, provided that I make "maintaining my weight" the same kind of daily priority as going to work, feeding the dogs, balancing my checkbook, or any of my other basic daily habits. Independance Day is really going to be just that.

Lynda
Sponsored Links