Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Fri, Jul-16-04, 08:33

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 196.5/192/120 Female 5 feet 2 inches
BF:Whoah!
Progress: 6%
Talking Looking for: LC E-mail buddy to lose 70lbs.!

Hi!
I'm seriously not doing very well on this LC diet and I'm thinking it's because I don't have much determination in me or support behind me.
I'm hoping I can find an e-mail or support buddy to help me *and each other* get through this.
Unfortunately with my height and BMI status my goal weight is 120-125. ::looks sheepish:: right now I'm at 195! But my goal date isn't until April 5th of next year.
I am 22 and until the beginning of August I am on vacation so I don't have to work or go to school.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Good luck to everyone!
RD
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Fri, Jul-16-04, 09:03

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 244/220/170 Female 65.4inches
BF:
Progress: 32%

When you have more than 25 posts (the next morning) you'll be able to exchange e-mails with other members through Private Messages. Or you can go to their profile and see if they've posted their e-mail there. Just click on their user name. Thank you for not posting your e-mail in the open which would be contrary to forum rules.

Good luck with your losing.