Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > General Low-Carb
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sat, Dec-07-02, 17:45

Plan: "Your Fat Can Make You Thin"
Stats: 160.6/155/140
BF:
Progress: 27%
Question NutriCounter - Monitoring carb intake

Hello everyone,
I would be delighted if list members could let me know their thoughts about NutriCounter - a pocket sized digital carbyhydrate and calorie counter/calculator. I would like to know if these gadgets are useful and work the expense.
I would love to have one of these but can't find where to purchase one in Australia. I would prefer to do that but would purchase from the link on the lowcarber forum site if I must.
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Tue, Dec-10-02, 20:15

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 244/220/170 Female 65.4inches
BF:
Progress: 32%

If you want something to keep a record of your food and have it do the work of figuring out your carbs, calories, protein, fat etc, you can do it online and for free at www.fitday.com You can either start a journal so you;'ll know how you are doing each day or just use it to look up values for a particular food.

I haven't heard of the NutriCounter. And I don't think I could get another thing into my already loaded down purse. How about carrying a copy of the Atkins Induction List or the Phase One of the Protein Power Plan?

#3   ^
Old Wed, Dec-11-02, 02:02

Plan: "Your Fat Can Make You Thin"
Stats: 160.6/155/140
BF:
Progress: 27%

Thank you BarB... what a great website. I have ordered the NutriCounter which has, in fact, the same functions as the website AND it is portable. I asked the family to give it to me for Christmas and they kindly agreed. (Maybe because they know that I feel much better about myself when I have a flatter tummy and smaller hips!)