Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > New Members & Low-Carbers > Introduce Yourself
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sat, Jul-05-03, 10:50

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 221/184/135
BF:
Progress:
Default new but not new

good morning everyone. I am new to this board but not new to atkins. I started atkins in feb. of 2000 weighing 221 pounds and a size 24. I lost about 80 pounds and got down to size 6 then last year had some major hormonal problems which caused weight gain. I probably gained about 30 pounds do to that (was still eating right most the time). I then had a hysterectomy in december of last year. got back on plan in January, but had a hard time sticking to it consistently. I would stick to it a couple weeks then bam. go off again. I did manage to only gain another 10 or so. mostly maintained until school got ou. (my mom passed away in April which caused me to go off the plan for a bit also) I have been on good since June 20th and started an exercise (weights and cardio) 3 times a week too. gotta get back down to that size 6 now. no cheats for the summer for me this year.

nice to meet you.
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Sat, Jul-05-03, 11:10
Vorsicht! heiß

Plan: SureSlim Wellness Clinic
Stats: 225.6/188.8/160 Female 5'8
BF:34%/24%/24%
Progress: 56%

Hello and welcome,

Congratulations on your success with Atkins!

You found a great place for information and support I would suggest that you start your own journal...a great place to meet people and to give and get support

Come visit and see what it is all about

Take care