Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Fri, Jul-25-03, 12:51
<---The Crazy One!

Plan: Atkins
Stats: -/-/145 Female 65
BF:
Progress: 25%
Cool Looking for Ladies under 25yrs and only lookin to lose 20pound and less

I'm just curious to see what other women are out there who are trying to lose the same amount as me. I'm 21, 5ft 6in and I want to lose 20pounds. I'm having a heck of a time tryin to get off of 150. Any of ya'll have the same problem?
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Sun, Jul-27-03, 10:47

Plan: Montignac
Stats: 160/135/125 Female 5'6
BF:
Progress: 71%

Hi I am 22, 5'6 and am trying to lose 30 pounds I am doing the Montignac woe. I tried Atkins a year ago and it was to restrictive for me. I am doing a different woe so it will be difficult to compare, never the less, how much water are you drinking a day? I find that drinking lots and lots of water really helps get the weight off. Keep working at it and don't give in to any sugary treats of any kind, I know that is hard since I am a massive chocoholic. My woe before I started the Montignac Method was lots and lots of carbs, that was my favorite thing to eat Be patient with your body, your hard work will pay off!

-goodluck!
  #3   ^
Old Sun, Jul-27-03, 11:11
Registered Member

Plan: my own
Stats: 152/128??/112 Female 64 inches
BF:33%/24%/18%
Progress: 51%
Smile

Hi! I am 20 and looking to lose around 20 pounds. My (unrealistic) goal was to lose that weight by August 25th, but my progress hasn't been as fast as I had hoped. Now I want to weigh 115 by my birthday, which is November 2nd. I have been stuck at 132 for about a month now, and have had several days of eating carbs because I am so frustrated. I need the support to get past this point and lose the extra weight I may have gained (haven't stepped on a scale in almost a week). What has your experience been like, and how long have you been on this WOE?