Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Atkins Diet
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Mon, Apr-12-04, 07:50
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 142/138/130 Female 5'5.5
BF:
Progress: 33%
Default To everyone that fell off the bandwagon!

Just hop right back on and don't beat yourself up. No one is perfect and as long as you don't make a habbit out of it who cares. I think everyone deserves a cheat day every once in a great while... as long as you don't go back to bad habbits. So I hope everyone is hanging in there, especially those of you in a sugar coma like me today. I just had too, my mom makes us huge easter baskets every year and then my sister and I run around the house searching for them. Yes yes, I know I'm 23 years old but I won't be growing out of that anytime soon, and I couldn't let all her hard work just go to waste. Have a great day everyone and I hope your tummy's are not hurting too bad.
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Mon, Apr-12-04, 08:47

Stats: 188/180/160 Female 5' 4''
BF:Next Mini Goal:175
Progress: 29%

Don't you worry about a little Easter fun. I can't wait for my little cousin to be able to hunt for eggs. I will be right there with him...LOL. I enjoyed myself too yesterday and suffered from a carb headache last night but I came home form my parent's house and packed my low carb snacks and lunch for today and I am back at it full swing. Hope everyone else out there is doing well and jumping right back on.
  #3   ^
Old Mon, Apr-12-04, 09:28

Stats: 297/264.5/180 Female 5'8
BF:3rd/attempt/toLC
Progress: 28%

Diet is back on track today...I had a binge weekend and much like Sinergygrl...my dad for the 25th year in a row set up a easter candy hunt for me...so I wish I could have had the will power to just eat a couple...but its haunting me...

Back on track today..I am up 8pds since last weigh in Thurs morning..I amd REALLY hoping some of the is water retention...