Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > New Members & Low-Carbers > Introduce Yourself
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Tue, Feb-12-02, 01:27

Plan: Suzanne Somer's
Stats: 215/210/105
BF:
Progress: 5%
Talking Hey People!!!

I stumbled onto this great place while I was helping my sister to find some information on the net about low-carb diets.

Anyway, a teeny bit about me...........

I gained way too much weight having my two kids. I almost at my highest weight now. I lost about 25 pounds last year this time of the year, but I gained it all back since then. I started back on the program (Suzanne Somer's) this past month and have lost about six pounds.

I would really like to lose a lot more before the summer hits. My ultimate goal is to be down a total of 110 pounds. Being only five foot and 210 is not a good weight to be at.

I have been cheating a lot the past couple of weeks, so not much weight loss. Even with that, eating better than I used to really has increased my energy levels and ability to cope with stress.

Can't wait to get more ideas and enjoy the support here for one another.

Sherrin
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Tue, Feb-12-02, 08:31

Plan: atkins
Stats: 188/139/140
BF:
Progress: 102%
Default Hi Sherrin

welcome here! This is an awesome place, full of info, support and friendship, sure to keep U motivated!
  #3   ^
Old Tue, Feb-12-02, 17:19

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 220/210/170
BF:
Progress: 20%
Default Welcome Sherrin

It looks like we have something in common. I also gain a lot of weight with having my two children and it didn't help that I had them 14 months apart.
I have been cutting back on my carbs since Jan 29 and started the atkins diet on Feb 3 and I cheated and started again on the Feb 7 so you are not the only one who has been cheating. Losing 10 bls has help me alot. It makes me know that this works and I don't want to do anything to put me back at the begining again. Being thin is very inviting to me. I have also found the longger I stick with it the less I want all that stuff. So good luck and don't forget to drink that water I think it has helped me alot. You Can Do It.

Janet