Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > South Beach Diet
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Thu, Apr-22-04, 05:53
Happy Spring!!!

Plan: Will be starting SBD soon
Stats: 226.5/223.5/175 Female 5'7
BF:34%/33%/lo as poss
Progress: 6%
Default I'm coming to the Beach soon!

After going on vacation in March and totally blowing Atkins while there, and not being able to get back on track since I'm giving up on Atkins. I just can't seem to force myself to go back to the old ways of Atkins eating. Needless to say in the last month and half I've gained back all but 3 pounds of the weight I lost doing Atkins, and that wasn't much considering I had done it since December 1. 3 months and I only lost 16 pounds. For as hard as I tried I couldn't get the weight off.

I barrowed the SBD book from one of my patients since I read on here not to buy it due to all the changes, and if a new edition comes out I'll buy it then. I really haven't had much time to sit down and read it, but I did start on it the other night. I'm not sure when I'll get started on the plan, but it will be soon because none of my shorts fit and it's getting warmer and warmer. I think SBD will work better for me. I'm tired of fixing 3 meals or eating a meal alone because my BF and daughter aren't/won't eat what I'm eating. I feel isolated in my own home.

I'm sure I won't have quite as many questions starting this as I did on Atkins, but there will be some, so bear with me when I get started!
Sponsored Links