Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > New Members & Low-Carbers > Introduce Yourself
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Tue, Aug-05-03, 17:32

Plan: unsure
Stats: 314/314/150 Female 5ft 5in
BF:around 53%
Progress: 0%
Default Newbie!!

Hi from a newbie to the group...I have done low carb in the past and it worked pretty well. But I got bored and ate almost all I lost back. I have tried online groups before and I never really got the friendship and support I needed. I thought I would try it one more time. I just cant go back to where I was before. I am too close for comfort. Would love to chat with anyone at anytime that might just need a friend...Take care...Honeydew
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Tue, Aug-05-03, 17:35

Plan: 40/35/25
Stats: 160/160/155 Female 5'10
BF:25/23/18
Progress: 0%

Hi Honeydew..
welcome to this forum.. I am sure you will find it really friendly, you will make some great friends here, and its very userfriendly.

I would suggest starting a journal, that way if you would like any feedback on your progress we can see how you are doing, and we can come and visit and offer support.

How to Start a Journal

You can do it and stick to it this time around, we are all here to support you!!!
Cheers,
Jodi

Last edited by deze : Tue, Aug-05-03 at 17:36.
  #3   ^
Old Tue, Aug-05-03, 17:52

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 202/128/125 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 96%

Hi Honeydew and welcome to the forum! It's wonderful to have you join us. If you are looking for a site with lots of support and information then you have found it. Join us often and if you have questions just ask! Good luck!
  #4   ^
Old Tue, Aug-05-03, 19:26

Plan: My own lactovegetarian
Stats: 130/110/112 Female 63 inches
BF:24.5%
Progress: 111%

Welcome Honeydew, I am very new here too, but I am open to having lots of friends to give and receive support with . Thanks for being here. Mary