Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Atkins Diet
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Tue, Jul-01-03, 23:51
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 190/170/150 Female 5 ft  5 in
BF:
Progress: 50%
Smile home again, home again....

hey everyone!

well, just brought DS home from the hospital today and he is doing really well. thanks for all of your positive thoughts.

now it is time for me to re-detox myself...***sigh***....that's right, back to induction for me. i want to get started right away so that i don't sit home now and get back into my old habits of binging on anything and everything. i know this will be hard for a few days, but i've done it before and i can do it again!

i feel like everything is settling down again here at home, so i can focus a little more on "me". i just have to keep reminding myself that i want to be healthy for my kids and i want to be around in twenty years for my grandkids, etc, etc...

I CAN DO THIS!!

good luck to all of you and keep up the good work!

***grins***

Tricia

Hug a Doula!
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Wed, Jul-02-03, 06:36
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins Diet
Stats: 194/180/140 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 26%

Tricia,
I am glad your son is home from the hospital. How stressfull that must have been for you. But now your home and you can take care of you. Good luck on your start again, I will be cheering for you.

Tannis
  #3   ^
Old Wed, Jul-02-03, 07:11

Stats: 239/203/160 Female 5'9"
BF:
Progress: 46%
Thumbs up glad to here

that your son is back from the hospital, focus again on drinking water taking care of him and yourself.

Jan
  #4   ^
Old Wed, Jul-02-03, 08:27
Registered Member

Plan: 00000
Stats: 000/000/000 Male 000
BF:
Progress: 38%

Hiya Tricia: Wow...what a difficult time you must have been through. It is very good that youa re back home...and now that you are, hopefully some of the stress will be relieved and you can focu on YOU and what you need.

It will all come to pass, as everything ultimatly does...and you will rise from the place you are at now and be back on track and feeling GREAT soon! I just know it! Thats the beautiful thing about time...it passes anyway, no matter what we do...so might as well make the best of it and be "on program" again....because as that time passes, so will the weight and the stress and before you know it...you will be THE BIG CAT, Lean and mean....and living La Vida Loca!!!

Now...get out there and fight soldier!
VERY best regards to you and your family:
Jake
  #5   ^
Old Wed, Jul-02-03, 10:56

Stats: 184/156/160 Female 71 inches
BF:
Progress: 117%

Take it easy now - try to relax as much as possible, the crisis is over. Whatever it was, you're OK, and hopefully so is your son. Take one day at a time, one meal at a time-you CAN do it!! Repeat to yourself why you want to change every time you're even remotely tempted.

Hey, we're all behind you-go get 'em!