Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Atkins Diet
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sat, May-03-03, 14:51

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 158/153/130 Female 5'7"
BF:Under Construction
Progress: 18%
Unhappy I have PMS and I have been nibbling all day :(

For breakfast, I had a 3 egg & pacon omelet w/mozzerella cheese.

Then, I had 1 1/2 cup frozen whipped cream flavored with french vanilla SF Davinci's & about 10 macadamia nuts as a snack.

For lunch I had 8 oz. of sea scallops w/ a pat of butter & pork rinds crushed as topping.

Then I had a few more macadamia nuts.

Then I had a few pork rinds w/cream cheese.

For dinner I just had an 8oz hamburger (bunless of roucse!) with a slice of moz. cheese ane half a slice of gouda.

Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Sat, May-03-03, 15:26

Stats: 242/203.5/140 Female 64 inches (5' 4'')
BF:
Progress: 38%

I get the nibbles too at that time of the month. Really though, what you've had so far does not seem all that bad. Hang in there.
  #3   ^
Old Sat, May-03-03, 18:51
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins-Induction
Stats: 193/173/170 Female 5'4
BF:33.1%/30.4%/24%
Progress: 87%

I hear ya on that one! I have also been eating alllll day it seems. I've been so hungry and it seems like I just can't eat enough Can't wait til TOM is over. I try to look on the bright side and see that atleast it keeps me off the scale which is making the Mothers Day Challenge a whole lot easier! Good luck to you
  #4   ^
Old Sat, May-03-03, 20:40
Starting Over!

Plan: Protein Power LifePlan
Stats: 182/178/150 Female 67 inches
BF:Jiggley mess
Progress: 13%

Yep, been there, done that..............every single month!! Just remember, it's not permanent!! You'll make up for it in a few days. Hang in there, sweetie.
  #5   ^
Old Sat, May-03-03, 21:56

Plan: atkins/intermit. fasting
Stats: 166/136/135 Female 5'3''
BF:
Progress: 97%
Default You ate quite well

You probably could have added more veggies. I had 2 scrambled eggs and cheese with 2 slices of bacon for breakfast. For lunch I had a big salad that I didn't bother to measure with the world's best egg salad and 4 oz of chicken breast. I snacked on 2 tblespoons of wheat germ and half and half. I got home late and didn't eat dinner until 9:00 PM which was 6 hot chicken wings and salad. This morning I weighed myself and I lost a half lb. Now that is what I call a diet!!!

When you feel hungry eat the good things that are allowed and eat and eat. I can't function when I am low on fuel.

Black57

Last edited by black57 : Sat, May-03-03 at 21:59.
  #6   ^
Old Sat, May-03-03, 23:50
aznlily68

Plan:
Stats: //
BF:
Progress:

hahahaha....you call that nibbles?
that's like my regular day meal
dont worry and always think that you have some room left to just eat a little more....give urself a break
  #7   ^
Old Sun, May-04-03, 05:24

Plan: atkins
Stats: 165/157/145 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 40%

I'd agree with the advise to add more veggies. I know at that time of the month I don't usually feel like vegetables, but perhaps you could put lots of cool stuff in a salad like lots of ham, cheese, olives, eggs, etc.

From the days when I used to teach WW, I remember so many women talking about how they spent the weekend pigging out at a wedding, or some other special event, and how they were so shocked they didn't gain. "Did you drink a lot of water?", I always followed with. "Oh YES, I drank TONS!!!", they would enevitably, (this is the ones that still lost), say. Soooo, during the "pig out" time of the month....try to couple it with doubling up on your water!!!
  #8   ^
Old Sun, May-04-03, 05:56
Registered Member

Stats: 199/178/147
BF:
Progress: 40%

I think you should be proud of how well you did! Everything you ate was according to plan. You could have reached for chocolate cake! We will always have "those days" when we just can not seem to fill ourselves. You know, days when even though they are good for use, veggies will not hit the spot! The only thing you want is comfort food!

I think you did wonderfully!
  #9   ^
Old Sun, May-04-03, 11:07

Stats: 158/153/130 Female 5'7"
BF:Under Construction
Progress: 18%

Thank you! I feel MUCH better today. And I swear, the scale was 2 lbs less this morning.

I think I was so upset because until yesterday, I didn't feel like snacking all day long...and I only really nibbled at night after dinner, just usuallu pork rinds and celery.

I just didn't like how I felt. BUt thanks for the support! I feel soo much better today! xox