Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Beginner/Low Intensity
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Thu, May-01-03, 18:41
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 179/136/120
BF:
Progress: 73%
Question ?? for TrainerDan re: Andro Nitrate 3 fuel

Traniner Dan, I have a question regarding this supplement, is it safe for a 17y/o boy to use? My son lifts weights at home and the gym. His friends are taking these pills one/day. He says it's suppose to help you gain weight and get stronger. That is what he is trying to do. I have tried searching for info on this product but only come up with places that are selling it. On the bottle is states not to be used for under 18yo. What do you think of this product and what else could he used if this isn't safe. I am very concern because I don't know much about it.
I appreciate very much any assistance you can give me.
Thanks,
Bec
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Fri, May-02-03, 07:36
Registered Member

Plan: None
Stats: 200/195/195
BF:
Progress: 100%
Default The warning label

WARNING: NOT FOR USE BY WOMEN. NOT FOR SALE TO OR USE BY INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS. Consult a physician or licensed qualified health care professional before using this product if including, but not limited to, you have or have a family history of prostate cancer, prostate enlargement, heart disease, low "good" cholesterol (HDL), diabetes, hormonal abnormalities, or if you are using any other dietary supplement, prescription drug or over-the-counter drug. Do not exceed recommended serving. Exceeding recommended serving may cause serious adverse health effects. Possible side effects include acne, hair loss, hair growth on the fact (in women), aggressiveness, irritability, and increased levels of estrogen. Discontinue use and call a physician or licensed qualified health care professional immediately if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, blurred vision, or other similar symptoms. Do not use for extended time periods. Cycling androgen supplemenation by using for 3-4 weeks followed by 2-3 weeks off is recommended.

17 year old males have enough Testosterone usually so the recommended supplement would be food and lots of it.