Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Atkins Diet
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Thu, Sep-18-03, 20:51
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 176/158/135 Female 68.5 inches
BF:i don't even know
Progress: 44%
Angry bad bad bad day GRRRR

hey all, just feel a need to vent. had a pretty bad day starting at 3:30 am. my 2 yr old son woke up choking. Pretty scary... sounded to me like it was croup. anyway, so i help him to breath again, then i take him in my room to sleep... all is well for about 3 hours. then he wakes up feeling great, only to find out that i am the one who is sick. horrible cough, i'm stuffed up, running a fever, chills, and stomache cramps. plus to get my period on all that. needless to say i didn't have much of an appetite. but i didn't falter. yay!!! i drank 4 cups of chicken bouillon broth. mmmm, and i did have 1.5 hot dogs for lunch.. they hurt like hell going down. i just wanted to vent. oh, and worst of all, my husband gets on my case about not cleaning up the baby's toys... all that was on the floor was a MR Potatoe Head. my gosh, i'm the one who is sick.
sorry i had to get that one in too. ok, i think i'm done. g'nite
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Thu, Sep-18-03, 22:00
Fully Caffeinated

Plan: Back to Atkins
Stats: 298/228/160 Female 5ft9in
BF:?/35/?
Progress: 51%

Awwwww! I hope you feel better soon. It would make ME feel better if you make SURE to lick his toothbrush before you go to bed!!!
  #3   ^
Old Thu, Sep-18-03, 22:41

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 293/229/172 Male 5'11"
BF: Yes-VERY! %-)
Progress: 53%

Hey dieffen--

Don'cha listen to potatofree...you'll just end up having to take care of him, too!

Get some good rest, drink plenty of fluids, and try to take care of yourself. The good news is that your son recovered so fast, and that probably means you're going to feel much better tomorrow.