Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Thu, Sep-11-03, 20:20
13.5 pounds to go!

Plan: GF, Mod. Carb
Stats: 375.5/163/160 Female 66"
BF:60/28/24
Progress: 99%
Default Mom of Triplets looking for a buddy!

My husband once commented to me that being on a LC Diet in our house must be like an alcoholic trying to tend bar.... nearly impossible!

But I am trying like crazy to get moving! I lost nearly 80lbs. on Atkins, and then got pregnant (big time!) and have had a hard time getting back. I gained it all back +10, and am now back down about 25 pounds.

I'd love to find a buddy from any/every walk of life. I love meeting new people, and find everyone interesting!

I will support you the best way I can... and if I need a serious butt-kick, I'd like you to have the ballz to do it!

I love good humor, sarcasm (as long as it isn't vicious) and all things that make me *think*

Wontcha be my buddy?

Karen
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Thu, Sep-11-03, 21:19
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins (Modified)
Stats: 242/216/155 Female 5´7
BF:shrinking!!
Progress: 30%
Default Hi!!

You have three beautiful boys, and all at once. I can`t get pregnant. I think you got the two boys I was supposed to get!
God Blessed you with those beautiful boys...
Well you can count on me. You can find me at the Induction challenge, New month sept. 1st challenge, etc. etc. etc.
This is the best forum I have been in. You are welcome!
  #3   ^
Old Sat, Sep-13-03, 15:51

Plan: South Beach
Stats: 285/274/150 Female 5'9"
BF:?????
Progress: 8%

HI Karen,
You can count me in. I need someone to keep me going also. I have Twin girls They are 5 yrs old. I also work 3/4 time outside of the house. I have started Atkins in June 1, and had been doing very well. Up til lately. I have fallen off the wagon, but I am back on and today was my first no cheat day for 14 days. I am confused about the different plan one says it is ok to have a carb feast only if you stall and others say no. Any comments? Well, keep up the great work. Hope to hear from you soon.
Holly