Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Atkins Diet
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Mar-31-04, 10:19
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 315/274/175 Female 69 inches
BF:
Progress: 29%
Angry worst thing i ever did

the worst thing i EVER did was to get off this woe!!!!! i am sooooo mad at myself. i started on october 1st originally and did it until january 3rd. thats when my husband and i went to florida, opened a sandwich shop and, because of all the chaos, atkins went out the window (slowly, i mean i tried, but it was just near impossible). anyway, the month of january, while working 100+ hours/ week and eating 1 sandwich per day i still managed to lose another 8 or so pounds and i got down to 275.

great, right??? business got under control, hired great people, and i didnt really have to work anymore. well....i wish getting back on atkins was as easy as opening up a business!!!!! honestly, i NEVER had such a hard time starting back in october. this time its 1000's of times worse (bc now i know what i was missing). the funny thing is, while on atkins, i didnt really have a hard time sticking to it, you know??? i could go to a restaurant and have breadsticks and pizza and whatever sitting right in front of me the whole time, NO PROBLEM. didnt even care to touch them. now, i have become like, AN ANIMAL! i can not stop eating carbs. and its always, "tomorrow-atkins, tomorrow!!" well, that makes it worse too bc, subconsciously i am telling myself, "you better stock up on extra carbs today" and i eat even MORE. arggggggggghhhhhhhhh

ahhhh....anyway i gained about 12 pounds back.

BUT.....
i know how helpful this site is and all you people here are so positive so i know i can re-start this,
i know i can,
i know i can,
i know i can............
Sponsored Links