Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > New Members & Low-Carbers > Introduce Yourself
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Tue, Dec-03-02, 06:41

Plan: Introduction
Stats: 217/215/150
BF:
Progress: 3%
Default Determined to Look Good

Hi, I've recently joined you and I'm excited. I will appreciate any help with different menus I can try.
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Tue, Dec-03-02, 07:00

Plan: dr atkins
Stats: 182/182/155
BF:
Progress: 0%

WELL DONE FOR JOINING.... I AM SURE YOU WILL SUCCEED.. THIS IS A GOOD WAY OF LOSING WEIGHT AND A GOOD WAY OF LIFE TOO,... I JUST WISH I WAS TOLD ABOUT THIS WAY OF EATING YEARS AGO... GOOD GOING ON YOUR TWO POUNDS WEIGHT LOSS....

I SUGGEST YOU WEIGH YOURSELF ONCE A WEEK AND LOG DOWN THE FOOD YOU CONSUME ON WWW.FITDAY.COM THIS IS A GREAT WEBSITE WHICH ALLOWS YOU TO ENTER ALL WHAT YOU HAVE EATEN AND IT WILL CALCULATE HOW MANY CARBS, PROTEIN ETC YOU HAVE EATEN.

IF YOU NEED ANY MORE QUESTIONS ANSERWED OR IF YOU FEEL I CAN HELP WRITE TO ME IN MY JOURNAL.

BEST OF LUCK

TINA
  #3   ^
Old Tue, Dec-03-02, 07:59

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 286/261/160 Female 5'8"
BF:BMI43.5%/39.7%/24%
Progress: 20%

Welcome to the forum Rvs!

What a great time of the year to get committed (to losing weight I mean). 2003 can be a great year for us. You will find tons of information on the forum and lots of support. Glad to have you aboard! Cindi
  #4   ^
Old Tue, Dec-03-02, 10:23
Canuck Conundrum

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 283/000/180 Female 5' 8"
BF:?///?
Progress: 275%

Welcome!

First things first....start a journal. Keept track of your intake there...and post whatever you want to tell us about yourself. Lots of friendly folks will drop by and help you along.

As far as menu ideas, visit other journals. I post my menus there...along with some easy yummy recipes. Lots of other people do.

Lisa was right on by telling you to go to fitday....I couldn't manage without it. It will help you with carb count, and as important, your ratio of fat to protein to carbs, as well as your calorie total. It is important to keep the ratios close to 65/35/5 and your calories at 10 - 12 times your weight. Undereating can do more damage than overeating!!!!

Get that journal going...and drop by mine!

Good luck!

Sam