Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Atkins Diet
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Tue, Dec-23-03, 15:35

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 178.5/168/130 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 22%
Default choclatae temptations...

I just recieved a tin of Nestle Treasures as a christmas gift and normally if I wasn't on this WOL I would have eaten every last one of them. Although I am tempted I think about what it would do to my progress and I just ignor them and think about something else. I thought it would be harder but it just makes me feel stronger. I plan on making a low-carb christmas with cheesecake and all! No temptations for me!
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Tue, Dec-23-03, 15:42
Resident Loud Mouth

Plan: Retrying
Stats: 239.2/150.6/120 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 74%

I made an Lc cheesecake for my b-day tomarrow. For Thanksgiving we had LC pumpkin bake and 2 kinds of LC pie. I think saving the "treats" and desserts for a special occasion make them all that more special. It also really helps me to avoid temtation when I can say to myself "I can make this better at home with no preservative, and LC taboot."

Hope you threw out the chocolate or gave them away. Keeping temtation around can be bad. You might also look up the peanut butter cup recipe if chocoalt eis your weakness. It uses unsweetened chocolate and splenda instead of sugar alcohols the store bought SF candy has.

I went on a baking spree last night. I have the LC cheesecake (turned into moderate carb when I added carob chips) a coconut bark type thing, yogurt, and sweedish nuts. All recipes found on here (or I placed on here) and LC