Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > General Low-Carb
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Thu, Jul-19-01, 19:11

Plan: South Beach
Stats: 244/224/130 Female 5' 3" (should be 6'3")LOL
BF:
Progress: 18%
Question low carb co-op?

can anyone tell me what the story is with the low carb co-op and how do we order? Do we pay C.O.D or with visa (would rather not) or do we send a cheque? I am dying to try the tortilla.
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Thu, Jul-19-01, 19:56
Forum Founder

Plan: LC, GF
Stats: 241/190/140 Female 165 cm
BF:
Progress: 50%

Shelley,

When you go to the website, scroll down the page, and you'll see first, a section called "How does this Co-op Work" that explains how you place an order and pay. A little further down the page, you'll see where to click on "Order Form" in red letters. The order form can be printed to send snail mail or faxed .. or you can email the details of your order to Judi. She'll get back to you with the details, total cost with shipping etc ... I do believe that she and her hubby are on vacation at the present time, but will be responding to emails when able.

The next order cycle ends late in August. I'm thinking to place an order too, I'd like to try the NotSugar. And some DaVinci Syrup ...

Doreen