Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > General Low-Carb
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sun, Dec-22-02, 08:53

Plan: Low Carb
Stats: 186/161/138 Female 65 inches
BF:38/30ish/?
Progress: 52%
Talking I was fantasizing last night.............

I was imagining myself at my goal weight (okay, actually 5 lbs lighter, my dream weight), eating dinner at a restaurant. There I was ordering the biggest juiciest steak, and pouring tons of fatty dressing on my salad. My female companions staring at my plate in shock, saying "Oh, I wish I could eat like you do, it must be wonderful to be so naturally slim." The guys admiring me for being able to eat real food, not only salad like the other women.

I really should fantasize about more exciting things instead. But it was fun.

What do you dream about as it relates to being slim and locarbing?
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Sun, Dec-22-02, 11:20
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 196/179/150
BF:Ugh!
Progress: 37%

Annette...

I'm not doing much dreaming about anything right now that doesn't include a man...so I'm not going to sound profound or creative here...

I just want to feel sexy again and turn some heads so I can walk on with my own damn self!

(Do I sound like a scorned woman???)

Moving into size 10 pretty soon... !

#3   ^
Old Mon, Dec-23-02, 19:05
Registered Member

Plan: LC + LowER Cal (~1500)
Stats: 159/155/145?
BF:16%, goal 6-7%
Progress: 5%

I want to be able to wear form fitting clothes for the first time in my life! Hehe. The saturday before i go back to school, I'm going shopping. It's something to keep working for during the holidays. Plus, there's the added advantage of the sales and the fact that i desperatly need clothes!

As for the summer... I want a 6-pack and no belly!

Keep dreaming... it's an awesome way to keep you motivated .

Alex
  #4   ^
Old Mon, Dec-23-02, 20:22
Registered Member

Plan: Shoogadownsizing!
Stats: 205/145/150 Female 5'4"
BF:F/C/C
Progress: 109%

Here's mine. I am at goal weight and I am built like the proverbial brick sh*t house and I am stark nekkid and I am surrounded by gorgeous men with ripling muscles..............oops, sorry, wrong forum!
asugar
  #5   ^
Old Thu, Dec-26-02, 02:15
Registered Member

Plan: LC + LowER Cal (~1500)
Stats: 159/155/145?
BF:16%, goal 6-7%
Progress: 5%

LMAO asugar
  #6   ^
Old Thu, Dec-26-02, 09:59

Stats: 468/371/275 Male 5' 10"
BF:
Progress: 50%
Smile Dreaming...

About being shirtless, poolside...

...or that I'm no longer looked as a nice looking fat man, but instead as a person that looks damn good!

Donald
  #7   ^
Old Fri, Dec-27-02, 13:54

Plan: Modified Low carb
Stats: 305/270/200 Male 72 inches
BF:
Progress: 33%

*evil grin* I really can't post what I fantasize about about reaching my goal weight.

I mean this is an open forum

Lets just say I do pretty damn good now.. I can't wait till theres much less of me and more muscle

Topher
  #8   ^
Old Sat, Dec-28-02, 12:17
Registered Member

Stats: 196/179/150
BF:Ugh!
Progress: 37%

Well...I went out last night and treated myself to those size 10 jeans. Yessir, they're a bit tight, but they look damned good. I also bought a cute little black low-cut thing with hanging sleeves and a tie in the back...when I got home I dressed myself up just to take a good look...and suddenly got another fantasy...

My ex-DB gets back from Chicago where he's supposedly clearing his mind and finding himself, blah, blah, blah ... what he's really doing is trying to find a way to decide between the old life and the new one, which includes a little party girl.

So, I'm dressed in my new stuff, and he just happens to stop by to start some ~#$% and I have to tell him, sorry I can't play any head games right now, I'm on my way out...of course, he'll ask me if it's with a guy...and I'll have to tell him that's none of his concern. But the looks he gives me and the "comments" he still makes about how good I'm looking these days will be enough to sustain my ego for a little while. Even if I drive myself around town till 2:00 a.m....I don't care! I would revv my engine past his window to let him know I'm back...he wouldn't sleep a wink.

God, please let it happen....
  #9   ^
Old Sun, Jan-05-03, 08:52

Plan: Low Carb
Stats: 192/167/145 Female 5 ft 4in
BF:
Progress: 53%

My dream is to be able to wear something
sexy from Victoria's Secret. I never have been able to shop there, well I guess I could have at age 12... but then that kind of thing didn't cross my mind then!!

Kara
  #10   ^
Old Sun, Jan-05-03, 12:28

Stats: 202/174/130 Female 5' 2"
BF:
Progress: 39%
Default I wish I fantasize like that!!

I have notice about the time in the mornings when I usually wake up (Or occasionaly now when I take a nap!) I have been dreaming. But, it is always about eating the wrong foods! (High Carbs). And I feel like beating myself up because I was doing so great on my New WOL and then ruined it with some stupid high carb food!! Then I finally get woke up a little better and realize it was all just a dream!

Maybe I need to watch more TV!!

Julie
  #11   ^
Old Sun, Jan-05-03, 12:38

Stats: 265/265/135
BF:
Progress: 0%

Dreaming about being my goal wait is something I have done with every diet and even when not on a diet. LOL I think most of everything everyone has said so for has been something I have thought about for me. But the main thing is being around people and having as much fun as everyone else, Laughing, dancing, swimming anything. When I think about having a get together or going to one at my goal weight I picture it being totally differant from what it is now!

Lila
  #12   ^
Old Sun, Jan-05-03, 16:59

Stats: 167.5/122/115 Female 61 inches
BF:
Progress: 87%

Lately I have found myself imagining and even doodling a tattoo to go around my belly button after my belly has receded, so I guess that's my fantasy. Even when I was thin, I never had the nerve to wear a bare midriff. But by golly I'm going to do it this coming summer

Kara, Victoria's Secret is all hype. It's cheap nasty stuff that feels itchy and doesn't last. You deserve quality lingerie for your fantasy!