Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > CAD/CALP
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Wed, Jun-09-04, 15:20
MAINTAINING ON CALP

Plan: CALP/CAHHP
Stats: 180/125/150 Female 65 in
BF:
Progress: 183%
Default Wednesday 6/9/04 Daily CAD/CALP Support

Hi-
Am I missing something-it's 5pm and no thread? It seems like this is not an easy thread to keep up, but it is so easy to post to one place rather than all the journals. so come on over!
My son (17) finished school today, so we are taking him out to dinner. I hope he picks Outback, where I can always get something. For my usual RM there I get the steak or salmon, all the steamed vegies for my side, and I love that bread for my carbs. Hope he picks that- not chinese (LOL)!
See you-
Eno
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Wed, Jun-09-04, 15:47

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 180/179.8/130 Female 5'4.75"
BF:
Progress: 0%

Hi, Hi, Hi, really that's was all I had to say today, so I didn't start it. I actually kind of forgot, busy reading other things. Your right though we should keep it up.
  #3   ^
Old Wed, Jun-09-04, 19:55

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 166.5/146.5/145 Female 67 in.
BF:23.21%
Progress: 93%

Eno-Just had to stop in to agree that Outback is one of my fav restaurants too! I also love the salmon or a nice 12 oz sirloin, a salad w/ blue cheese dressing, some grilled veggies, some sauteed mushrooms, and of course their bread, which I have been told is whole wheat by the way Yum yum!
  #4   ^
Old Wed, Jun-09-04, 20:00

Plan: CAD/CALP
Stats: 233/192/145 Female 62"
BF:
Progress: 47%

I am sorry about not getting on this morning either. I was running late for work and this is the first chance I have had to get on today. I believe we should try to keep this thread going. It does help all of us, more then we know.

I had ordered some DiVinci syrups. On of the flavors was Hot Cinnamon. I had a snow cone with this on it, and wow, was it good. This is going to be great when it really gets hot.

Hope everyone had a good day on plan. Try to post even if you don't have a lot to say. I think it encourages others to post also.

Have a good eveing.
  #5   ^
Old Wed, Jun-09-04, 21:13
«º°¤§µgä&§pïcꤰº»

Plan: LC Paleo/IF
Stats: 185/161/142 Female 66 inches (5'6")
BF:All over
Progress: 56%

Hi everyone...just wanted to stop by and say Hi!

I love Outback Steakhouse! It's Dh and my favorite spot to eat..I usually choose to have my RM there....and I have to order the Coconut fried shrimp ( I do share with Dh. LoL ) .

Hope everyone had a wonderful day!

D.