Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Beginner/Low Intensity
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Thu, Mar-14-02, 12:21

Plan: Low Carb/14-1/2 inches lost!
Stats: 186/161/155
BF:
Progress: 81%
Question Jazzercise Anyone?

Just wanting to do something different and not alone! I checked out the local Y, but it just too expensive. It's $150 to join and $64 a month I found a Jazzercise class within a few miles of my home and they offer an 8 week class for $76, which is something I can do. The first class being free, is that incase they have to call the ambulance? Anyone here done Jazzercise? If so, what was your opinion? Thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Fri, Mar-15-02, 15:09

Plan: My Own Plan
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 6 ft 2 in
BF:
Progress: 52%

I have never done jazzercise but I think it sounds fun! You just brought me back a few years.....when I was a little girl I had a cassette tape called Mouseercise and a book that went along with it. I loved working out with the Disney characters! Thanks for the memory!
  #3   ^
Old Sun, Mar-17-02, 07:44

Plan: Low Carb/14-1/2 inches lost!
Stats: 186/161/155
BF:
Progress: 81%

Fern, glad I took you on that walk down memory lane! LOL I just wanted to say thanks for answering my post even though you had no experience with Jazzercise! I went shopping this weekend and bought me a top, shorts, cover pants, jacket and the workout mat and hand weights the instructor said I would need. I could not believe that I found everything clearanced at my local K-Mart. The jacket was $19.97 marked down to $12.00 but when I scanned it, it rung up $3.00 What a deal! I got everything I needed for $26.00, not bad, huh?
  #4   ^
Old Sun, Mar-17-02, 07:55

Plan: My Own Plan
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 6 ft 2 in
BF:
Progress: 52%

Thats great! I am quite the bargain shopper as well! I know I get it from my mom, who is the queen of clipping coupons! I think it is a great thing! (Last night I went to NY and Company and got 3 tops, 2 pairs earrings, a skirt and a pair of pants for $34!!!!)

Good luck with your class! Let us know how you do!

Linda