Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low Carb Health & Technical Forums > Tips and Stalls
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sun, Jul-06-03, 06:31

Plan: atkins
Stats: 165/157/145 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 40%
Default Eggs and fish

Just wanted to share something. I was stuck at the same weight for around 8 weeks, and in the past few weeks 5 pounds have come off. I have been trying to figure out if I'm doing anything differently.

I kept playing with the idea of doing the Stillmans thing for a few days, (as long as I could stand it), so several days I started with hard boiled eggs or fried eggs in Pam. Well, I didn't actually comitt to Stillmans, so then I'd end up having a salad, and I've started having broiled fish pretty often.

I don't know if my plateau time was just over, or if it's all the eggs and fish, (and almost no cheese), but I'm happy, whatever it is!! Give it a try and see if anything changes for you, I'd like to hear.
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Sun, Jul-06-03, 07:40
Registered Member

Plan: 00000
Stats: 000/000/000 Male 000
BF:
Progress: 38%

Hiya Kiddo! COngrats on the "movement"!
I was just speaking with my wife this morning about incresing FISH throughout this week coming up! Funny!
I am going on a HADDOCK run...and plan on eating a BUNCH of it all week...and I always eat lots of eggs...so I will let you know how that turns out!
Did you get camping yet this summer? Would love to hear how it went!
Best wishes;
Jake
  #3   ^
Old Sun, Jul-06-03, 12:17

Plan: atkins
Stats: 165/157/145 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 40%

hey Jake :-)

We usually go camping several times a season, but this year it's going to be just in September, it looks like. I got the D.E.C. to send me brochures on the campgrounds in the Catskills and Adirondacks. The thing is, most of my group don't want to drive very far, (more than 3 hours north of NYC) Sooooooo, I'm still workin' on it. :-)

I'm looking forward to how the fish thing goes. I'm in this eggs/salad/broiled fish and a vegtable habit right now, and it's working great!!! And I'm starting to fit into some of my old clothes! It totally rocks, I'm tellin' ya!