Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > General Low-Carb
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Dec-18-01, 12:24

Plan: low carb
Stats: 324/228/180 Female 5feet 6inches
BF:47%
Progress: 67%
Wink What do you do to feel beautiful?

What do you do to make yourself feel beautiful, sexy or special? Does anyone have a special regimen or homemade beauty recipes they would like to share? When ever I start a new way of life or when I am feeling down I go on a "beauty campaign". I start with the body. First I get rid of all the dead skin on my feet, I then exfoliate the entire body with a home made olive oil and Epsom salt paste [in the shower] (this gives you great skin). While I do this I am also giving my hair a hot oil treatment (with olive oil of course). After my "spa bath" I slather on the Vaseline (if you can't tolerate it use your best lotion), I then put saran wrap around my feet and plastic gloves (the surgical kind w/out talc) on my hands, then I pluck stray hairs (I'm a hairy girl), give my self some type of face mask (and remove) , blow dry my hair, paint my nails, put on a nice perfume, get in bed with 3 of my favorite fashion mags and fall to sleep. I sleep all night with a smile on my face. My skin feels so good and I smell yummy. Oh you must have nice and crisp sheets on your bed for the full effect
So... some might say what does this have to do with low carbing? Well, for many of us food is/was a past time and we now need to do other things to feel good. I would like to hear what others are doing. Really, I just want to steal your beauty secrets
Sponsored Links