Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Our Website > Comments Box and Technical Questions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Fri, Aug-22-03, 15:45
Kid R

Plan: Maintenance
Stats: // Female 5"1'
BF:Too darn much!
Progress: 90%
Talking HELP! I'm trapped in chat!

Honest, I didn't mean to do it. I was actually just looking to see if there was a direct link to give to someone who couldn't find out how to get into chat. But now I can't get OUT! Every time I hit "Exit" it logs me out and then logs me right back in!

I don't want everyone to think that I just haunt the chat room!

What do I do now??

OK, I finally got out. But I'm not sure I could replicate what I just did to free myself.

May I have instructions, please?

Last edited by RoseTattoo : Fri, Aug-22-03 at 15:47.
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Fri, Aug-22-03, 16:36
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 160/160/110 Female 64 inches
BF:
Progress: 0%
Default busts out laughing

oh my god im laughing my arse off.

LMAO...

Hi Rose...just read your reply to me ...went to follow your advice and here I am scrolling down the page looking for the chat room and I see HELP IM TRAPPED!!!

Not laughing AT you ....damn Im glad I wasnt drinking water my keyboard would have gotten soaked

Im sooooo sorry you got trapped on account of me and Im really touch you went to lengths to help me out.

Unfortunately I logged out logged back in and nothing. Ah well Ill figure it out some day.

When I first registered I gave them my hubbys email as they wouldnt take my yahoo or hotmail account ...so Im wondering if that has anything to do with it. I initially went through his link off of his computer that they give via email...but after the initial time ..Ive just been logging in through my computer? It may be a long shot but I cant think to any other reason why I wouldnt have the chat room appear.

I deleted the email and link too....if that had anything to do with this I may be out of luck. lol.

love,
C.
  #3   ^
Old Fri, Aug-22-03, 17:21
Kid R

Well, I finally broke out of the chat room, so thanks, mods and bfl_hottie, I'm no worse for the wear. Just a bit hungry.

I would appreciate knowing how to get out of there more easily, though, should I ever decide to venture in again.
  #4   ^
Old Sat, Aug-23-03, 00:10
Forum Founder

Plan: Atkins/PP/BFL
Stats: 400/223/200 Male 5 ft 11
BF:37%/17%/12%
Progress: 89%

To exit the chat room, just click on "Exit".

If you don't, it will just show your name for a few minutes, and then clear the inactive names.

Wa'il
  #5   ^
Old Sat, Aug-23-03, 06:27
Kid R

Tamarian, that's exactly what I did---and it kept on logging me back in, saying I'd re-entered the chat room.

But I guess I need not to worry about that and just log off, and then it will automatically time me out, is that what you're saying?