Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > New Members & Low-Carbers > Introduce Yourself
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Sep-09-02, 10:46

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 206/198/140
BF:
Progress: 12%
Smile Help, I need encouragement and support

Hi.....bad year, need your help and support

Hello everyone. I am new here. This has been a very hard year. I had triplets on June 14,2001. All were born perfectly healthy but not up to weight to go home. My son died at six weeks old with an electrolyte imbalance......and at three months old my daughter died of the same thing. They never left the hospital. They were just growing, but the fluids they were giving them got out of balance and they both had heart attacks. My surviving triplet is great. He is doing well and growing perfectly and is the joy of my life. I have no control over many aspects of my life. My weight has always been on the heavy side, but I weight almost as much as I did when I was pregnant with triplets. I am a carb addict and I do get pleasure from food...(sad but true). I think my self esteem and my depression would both be helped by weight loss. Any support would be appreciated.

Fluffy1
Sponsored Links