Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low-Carb Products
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Fri, Mar-15-02, 12:30

Plan: Atkins/person plan
Stats: 298/275/240 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 40%
Default I have to confess.....good news

I have found a wonderful company that makes great chocolate bars that are less than 4 grams of carbs per bar. WOW not only do they taste awesome....and are not too expensive... the carb count is heaven to a chocoholic!!!! I am sure there are some of you out there who have heard about this company, but for those of you who haven't....here's there web site address:www.lowcarbdelights.com

They are a Canadian company and I have received a couple of orders from them so far. If you love chocolate and would really like to enjoy some every now and then....give them a try. I promise you won't be disappointed.

Take care and happy LC ing for us all....
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Mon, Mar-18-02, 02:41
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins,PP - wgt in %
Stats: 100/96.8/69 Female 5'6.5"
BF:DWTK/DDare/JEnuf
Progress: 10%

Hi, there, Happy2Lose.

Not to rain on your parade but as a new member, you may not yet be aware of the joys (and dangers) of Hidden Carbs contained in ingredients such as Maltitol, a sugar alcohol and a major ingredient of the very tasty Ross bars, which are those great bars you are talking about.

They DO taste great, they ARE made in Canada (BC, actually) and they are NOT really 4g carbs or less per serving.

Enjoy them, but be cautious. If you get stalls, or intestinal upset, look to them first. Have a read around this products forum and some of the other forums. Check out the LowCarb Tips page (see the orange menu bar above) for lots of information.