Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Schwarzbein Principle
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Thu, Feb-13-03, 13:39

Plan: Keto/Phinney18
Stats: 269/265/145 Female 5' 8"
BF:Way/TOO/Much
Progress: 3%
Default OH NO I cheated!

Howdy all!!!!!!!!!
I have been printing puppet patterns all morning!!!!
SO I haven't been here all day!

It was MINUS 4 this morning and I have to go to the post office.
ICKY YUCKY BOO HOO HOO!!!!!!!!
I hate cold weather and this is the worst!!!!!!

I was feeling a little blue yesterday MY baby boy turned 18 !!!!!!
Oh my .Not feeling old just wondering how the time went by so fast . I love my life now but feel like I didn't get to enjoy it as much when they were kids cause I was raising the three of them alone for so long. OH well I love em!!!!!!!!!!!

I went to meet my girlfriend for dinner the other night and she picked Mexican , MY absolute fav and I cheated bad, Corn chips, a wrap,some refried beans. It was a horrible cheat!!!!!!!! Oh well .
Found that everyday now I wanna cheat and I have a little each day. CORN is my trigger soooooooooooo back in the saddle again. I am not one to beat myself like I used to . I am gonna fail somedays but I feel ok so I am just moving on here.

I was actually down a pound this morning but heck that doesn't mean anything. Probably just water weight. We are taking my son out to dinner tonight for his birthday so I will behave myself .
I am back on track in my mind now and actually after really thinking about it the only thing that really tasted good was the wrap and those refried beans. I only had a little of those but they were the best..........Not trying to make anyone drool here .......Just trying to point out that if you fall down just pick yourself up again..............I am gonna and this is the first cheat since I started on Jan 7 so I am proud of myself for resisting that long. I actually didn't have any cravings until I indulged and now I am starting to think about stuff again.

My biggest hurdle is I love warm food and yet I hate cooked veggies. So I end up eating tons of cold salad and yet I love warm food. I know it isn't as good for me but that was what momma feed me when I was little and I am a superb baker so I miss baking to relax...........

I am feeling TONS better since I started back on my supplements yesterday. I was bawling my head off yesterday morning about how awful I have been feeling and my girlfriend reminded me to take my supplements cause I always feel so much better.

What I learned from cheating
First thing I learned was I am gonna cheat. Thought I was strong but my word do I really think I am so perfect that I am never gonna give in .I am not but I gotta ask myself this first before I give in..............

IS it really gonna taste that great?
Is there something else I can eat instead that is low carb WAS it really worth it? (The only thing that really tasted great was the beans)
Do I really wanna start CRAVINGS ? IT is like a domino affect.
Why dwell on it . I learned it isn't worth it so I CAN do it differently next time. SOmething more low carb or at least complex carb like the beans........

Off to brave the weather See you all soon!!!!!!
Sponsored Links