Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > New Members & Low-Carbers > Introduce Yourself
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Mon, Feb-09-04, 15:07
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 148/135/125 Female 5'1
BF:
Progress:
Smile newbie

Hello, just wanted to say Hi! started Atkins 3wks. ago and have lost 15lbs.Still on introduction and starting to get bored but would like to lose 10lbs. more. Love reading all your comments and learning new stuff everyday from all of you. You all give me inspiration to keep going. Thank you all, Tinamarie6
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Mon, Feb-09-04, 17:16
Finding the Pieces

Plan: Mishmash
Stats: 365/260.0/185 Female 66
BF:
Progress: 58%

Congratulations!!! Welcome to the board!!!
  #3   ^
Old Mon, Feb-09-04, 18:23

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 175/172.5/115 Female 62.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 4%

Hi, welcome to the forum and congradulations on you weight loss. Keep up the good work. You have only 10 more to go and I know you can do it. Keep a positive attitude and you will succeed.
  #4   ^
Old Tue, Feb-10-04, 14:48

Stats: 153/153/130 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress:
Cool Awesome!

I just started, I gained so much weight since last year, I figure I should just give this a try. Honestly I really want to experiment to see if it really works. Many people tell me that it does. So here I am. My friend says you could eat all the meat you want! Is this true? How much did you eat and which types of fruit did you eat? I need to eat fruits but did not know which ones to buy. Any suggestions? Great Job on your success!
  #5   ^
Old Tue, Feb-10-04, 18:38
Registered Member

Stats: 148/135/125 Female 5'1
BF:
Progress:

Yes yes this way of eating does work I did not believe it would work for me but it did and will work for you. Make sure you read the book and follow it! The introduction part is only hard for a few days. Try to read all that you can from this forum. If you have any trouble we could help each other or just read this forum. Good luck! You can do it!
  #6   ^
Old Tue, Feb-10-04, 23:24

Plan:
Stats: //
BF:
Progress:

Sure it works. Take a look at some journals. You will see success stories all over the board. Have fun and welcome.