Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low Carb Health & Technical Forums > Candida Yeast & IBS
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Mon, Sep-25-06, 19:32

Plan: candida wipe out plan
Stats: 130/115/120 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 150%
Unhappy Major Headache Help!!!

Zul may know more about this......I hope somebody does......I don't remember what thread or where it was in but somebody mentioned neck pain from a lack of a mineral or something.

Tell me if this might be the same thing. Now, I do have an old neck injury but have not injured my neck or done anything to annoy it......The pain starts right at the base of my head where my neck meets the skull.......on both sides of the spine the pressure points there are SO tender and it hurts so bad all by itself, but when you touch them the pain in my eyes and my forehead is enough to make me cry. I have had a constant headache for 3 weeks or so now and they seem to be getting worse!!! Advil helps some........my muscle relaxers aren't helping at all. So I don't think it is muscular at all.

These are what I am getting daily:

I am not sure that I am vit D deficient so am cautious not to take too much but may not be getting enough.........not sure.........I live in FL but am not out in the sun a whole lot.

I am on the yeast killing meds, and pro biotics......and am taking additional
calcium plus D........ 1800 mg calcium and 300 iu of D in that one
Additional D3..........3600 iu
magnesium/potassium w/ zinc and Vit B6............
magnesium.............180 mg
potassium..............180 mg
zinc.......................30 mg
VIT B6....................12 mg

I am also taking organic flax oil 3600 mg

The coconut oil I have to cook w/ it I can't take it plain or I gag......and the oregano oil I got so tired of b/c it made my chest burn no matter how much water I drank or when I took it....ect. The meds I am on are killing the yeast and the die off has been slow and toturous........but the headaches HAVE to go. I can't function with them.

So does anybody have anything for me?? I sure hope so......

Also was wondering is anyone else having not only the yeast in their disposal (white-ish little chunks.....looks like crushed nuts to me)........but black spots as well.......or black looking anything......does anyone else have this black stuff scattered throughout theirs? Along w/ that I do have traces of blood and some mucous. I have been told that is normal.
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Sun, Oct-08-06, 19:47

Plan: candida wipe out plan
Stats: 130/115/120 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 150%

Well........for all future reference........I was told that the headache was that I was not making enough bowel movements. Yes, constipation does still happen, apparently when you are going through die off and meds and whatnot. I got my meds upped and should be feeling better soon......the headaches are gone......the stoo is softer again, but I'm still real tired right now.

Herbally..........it's all taking sssooooooo long, sure hope it's gonna be worth it. I am still glad I didn't go with the docs meds. Herbal is good. But ya gotta have loads of patience.
  #3   ^
Old Sun, Oct-08-06, 20:55

Plan: m&e.IF
Stats: 224/214/140 Female 60 in
BF:52%
Progress: 12%

As I hard it and it happened to me .As the yeast dies it releaeses toxins into yor blood stream but I only had the headache for a week but I did think I was going to die.Also the black specks yes,I had them too ,i had to just work through it I know that doesnt help much .One thing that did help was lots of green tea I guess it helps clean things out.