Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#916   ^
Old Yesterday, 03:56

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

OFF TO CANADA!
I'll be mostly reading along for a bit but I'll pop in when I can!
Sponsored Links
  #917   ^
Old Yesterday, 03:57

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

I'm looking forward to a leisurely morning. Gabby got me up at 4:15 to get started on it. DH & I are going to run some errands this afternoon. He has an eye Dr. appt. and while he's getting his exam, I'm going to run around a bit. Hoping he doesn't need new specs....freakin' expensive. He says he's seeing fine, so hopefully it'll just be the exam.

We have a lot of rain showers coming this week. I canceled for today as I just needed a break after 3 days in a row. I told a friend that I'd play tomorrow afternoon in a tournament that she's running. I really didn't want to, but she needed someone to even out the field.

---------

Nic.......My guess on 2nd grandbaby.....BOY! Another happy event for you! Safe travels to Canada!

Trig....Too funny that you and DH did a happy dance to have Milo out of the house! Have you gotten any reports from DD on how it's going?

Jaz....Hope your certifications and testing are not too time consuming or stressful. Another week ahead for you. Hope it's a good one.

--------

Time for another cup of coffee. What would I do without that magic elixir?

Happy Monday!
  #918   ^
Old Yesterday, 05:36

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Monday

I am starting 23/26 and counting! 23
I can do this.

Trig- OMG girl you had me ROLLING over the feline stories. I too have loved hearing about the adventures! BYEEEEEEE MILO.... I think you should write a book: "Milo goes to college". The adventures of a cat. I LOVE IT. Think of all the things that cat will get to experience as well at college!!!!!

Yea on the loose jeans. I tell ya I am really SERIOUSLY wanting to come back home at goal weight. I have 30 pounds to go- and 23 weeks to do it. it is reasonable! I need to quit stressing as Cortisol is keeping my weight on.

Urghhhhh on those ants. I bet it is also due to the time of year. They know the time is limited and want to find a way in! Can't Terminix do your yard as well?

I am still craving meatloaf in a good way.

Lori- Is today the game day. I dread it when you hang up those clubs every year. This means we are in for the winter count! Keep it playing.

What does your week look like?

Nic- OMG let's see. I am thinking GIRL!!!
Enjoy your trip! You bet we want you to drop in and report up!
-----------------------------------------------------

I spent most of yesterday studying up for my Cert on Friday. After that is done, I need to be thinking about those renewal classes for my license that is required.

I am hoping this week flies by. I have that dinner that was rescheduled on Thur. Then that 3 hour testing on Friday. I will be ready for the weekend!!! Look at me already for a weekend on MONDAY!

I have been pretty golden in my eating. Yesterday however, I think I ate something that should have been tossed. Leftover pot roast. It just didn't sit! I didn't toss my lunch but sure felt like I could. I didn't eat anything else. Woke up this morning not real hungry. Coffee is amazing.

Well my coffee is gone and the time is short. Time to pack up and head out. I am in long sheeves today. Saturday it was 99 degrees and 106 index. Today high in the 70's. Rained all day yesterday.

Later- and so it begins another week in.