Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#976   ^
Old Yesterday, 18:16

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Hey all-

Working on a glass of wine and OMG what a MONDAY is was. I handle SO dam much more than most there. My boss looked at me during our huddle and said - Hey can anyone help "Jaz". Everyone piped up. I had me some help. It went OKAY!

That was awesome. It actually was a fun day. But If ya don't ask it is not offered. I don't want to be the one always asking KWIM......

Go my license done! Got that LLC issue resolved. Good for both those issues.

Now I WANT THE LORI LIFE........ except I hate chasing little balls around a big field! LOLOLOL Talk about stress!!!! I will just take the part you (Lori) go to the pub after and get a beer and dinner- chilling!

I am tired ya'll............

Trig- Did you get that new roof????????????????

Nic-
You traveling? Home? Jersey??????? LOLOLOL

Zonked
Sponsored Links
  #977   ^
Old Today, 02:21

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Just after 4AM and here I sit. I woke up at 2, slept a bit more....awake at 3....laid there with my mind whirling and finally got up just past 3:30. Long day ahead. I'm playing with my best friend at the course(not the B), so it'll be a nice day. Chilly start....it's only 44 degrees right now and foggy according to my weather app. This afternoon I have a dentist appt. for a cleaning etc. I was supposed to go tomorrow, but they called me to come today instead. Whatever.

I got my flu shot yesterday at CVS. The doofus at the counter forgot to tell the pharmacist that I was waiting so I sat there for 20 minutes before I finally went back to the counter and asked if I had been forgotten. Sure enough....she came right out and gave me my jab. She kept apologizing that they hadn't told her and she was sorry I had to wait. Sigh.....incompetents. Then I went to the UPS store to have some docs printed. It was chaos in that place. Lined out the door. On my way out I saw my ex DIL. I hadn't seen her since she and our son split up a couple years ago. I hugged her and told her that I miss her...she said she misses me too. I always liked her. DSon's new partner is nice enough, just not real warm & fuzzy IYKWIM.

---------

Jaz......So glad you got some help at work to make the day go better. I hope that continues! Is your plumbing issue working out?

Trig....Roof repairs lined up? I'm sure you'll be glad when that is done. So DD is coming home for a bit. What a shame that her school has to be closed for so long. The destruction in that area is just horrible. Hard to believe the pics we see. I can't imagine what those people are going thru.

Nic....Home and getting settled? I guess you have another quick trip this weekend. Hope all goes well.

---------

Well, I have lots of time before I have to get ready for golf. Good grief, why do I wake up so freakin' early?

Last edited by Lori_:) : Today at 02:31.