Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Gym Logs
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#46   ^
Old Thu, Nov-27-08, 10:42

Plan: Reduced carbs/Organics
Stats: 240/213.4/150 Female 5ft 6inch
BF: ?/26.9%/22%
Progress: 30%

Forgot had some extra time this morning did 10 minutes burned 160 cals.!Every little bit helps.....
Sponsored Links
  #47   ^
Old Mon, Jan-12-09, 14:10

Earlier on I entered a long post I must have got timed out, so I'm not going to go back and re-write. In brief I've been walking home from work at least 3x a week (1 hr & 30-35 min.) and also going on my treadclimber when I get home. Gotta start on the weights/strength training!
  #48   ^
Old Wed, Jan-14-09, 15:03

I'm very disappointed! I'm so loving the walking and treadmill. But, my lower back is in so much pain I had to buy some pain patches yesterday and shoe inserts. Last night I got the Gazelle out and started using it, there's less impact on my back. I won't be doing the treadmill until Saturday or Sunday depending on how much pain I'm in. I guess I over did it last week with the walking in the snow for a hour and a half and than getting home and going on the treadmill. Hope I'm better by Monday so I can have a fresh start to the week.