Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low-Carb Studies & Research / Media Watch > LC Research/Media
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Wed, Jul-31-24, 06:47

Plan: Muscle Centric
Stats: 238/152/160 Female 5'10"
BF:
Progress: 110%
Default How Visceral Fat is Killing You

From the filmmaking team who produced Defying All Odds:

Quote:
We're thrilled to announce that we're at it again... We're making a new feature documentary!

This time we're tackling OBESITY, more specifically visceral fat. (Can you guess what the title will be!?)

I'm sure you already know that there are approximately 60 obesity related medical conditions.

Fix the obesity fix most (if not all) other issues. I am simplifying here (or am I?) but you get the idea; it's the low-hanging fruit.

Two of the proven solutions that we'll be looking at extensively are fasting protocols (of all lengths) and keto. I personally practice both. I also have a younger brother who is obese, shows all the signs of insulin resistance but refuses to do anything about it. So this film is close to my heart for all the right reasons.

I am sure you know at least one person who you care about deeply and who could benefit from losing weight. Heck, you might even be the one who needs to get back on track and sort out that slowly-expanding waistline...

However there's hope because as the problem deepens, many advocates are making their voices louder and louder.–And the tide seems to be shifting as the message hits home for a growing number of individuals.

The documentary will feature an outstanding panel of North American experts so please stay tuned for more news in the coming days as we prepare to launch yet another crowdfunding campaign on Indiegogo.

Switching to a brighter topic... the wonderful Dr Wahls has been taking submissions for her clinical trials for autoimmune and other chronic health conditions. Go here to find out more.

Speak soon,

Caroleen
Director/Producer of Defying All Odds

Sponsored Links