Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#901   ^
Old Yesterday, 03:29

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori, you should be having some way colder golf mornings hitting ya. Time to drag out the sweatshirts

only 45 days til your trip.....wow, you wrote that out and it seems so close now. Very great ya got a car service ride back. I also can't drive well at all cause of my eye floaters. They really screw with lights at night warping everything so I am mostly a day driver now for sure.

Nicco, can't wait to jump over into email and check out the Baptism pics Glad it all went well!

Safe travels to go relax in your vacay home

Yea not carried away just yet but they are getting there in being able to do that HA Get this, the runt is NOW the biggest cat. Friggin' monster size and Milo, who was the biggest is now the smallest, she is the girl of the bunch vs the boys. crazy. 2 gray cats it is almost impossible to tell them apart literally. So I almost don't even bother HAHA Like they know I don't know what cat is BB or which on is Lil' Kitty so I basically call both of them hey you. heehee

Jazz, wow, wild on the homeless situation to that level that it is all over and not more centralized in one area kinda. YOU BE SAFE as I know you will.

A huge difference, as in medical job you helped someone?? Can't wait to hear.

Dairy, omgosh girl....you have to start thinking of it as a real hardcore NO cause that inflammation from it extra just ain't good for ya as you do know

Short ribs, wow, love them. yum.

Pool is gonna be uncovered this year. Not sure on what I am gonna do, was thinking of calling a company and having it taken down but again, I am on hold still I feel and just not making a confident move yet so....my usual stupid situation of just say I don't care, think on it all later

-----------hubby getting ready for work and out the door in a bit
boy cats outside eating tuna with momma

slept hard and long, which now I woke up I swear even more tired. Not good for me to sleep too long actually LOL

Colder here for sure.

GREAT NEWS MAYBE THAT Milo gets rabies shot tomorrow morning and will text picture of temp. paperwork from vet to kiddo at Uni and she will present to Uni and see if she can get Milo approved to go up with her this weekend.

OMG IF I CAN get rid of this cat out of the house.....plus she sees the boys going out and meows like crazy. I tell ya I gotta get this cat gonzo. SO IF LUCKY I can get her gone since kiddo is coming home friday to get some more heavy winter clothes she wants to take back, well hell she can take back Milo too. Belive me it will be a monkey off my back and straight onto hers

Not sure on meat today. had THE best ribeye last night and guys I eat SO well everyday literally that I now woke up with 0 food focus again. So probably just burgers or will make a massive meatloaf and chow on it for a few days.

Nothing doing, just some chores and all that. be good all and chat up later if any drama comes my way, been living drama and easy free here so I am sure some crap is due to come HAHA
Sponsored Links
  #902   ^
Old Yesterday, 04:04

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Up early and I'll make a good LC breakfast before heading to the golf course. Today is the day I get serious about my eating. Tired of feeling like I have an inflatable ring around my waist. Ugh.

Yes, cooler mornings coming for sure. It is 62 this morning, so not bad. I think it's supposed to get up into the 70's. My regular golf partner isn't playing today, so it will just be one of the other girls and me. Suits me.....no one being a "B".

Yeah, cruise is coming at me in a hurry now! I'm glad I made the decision to get a car and driver to bring me home. It's not cheap, but will be so worth it. I'm going to try to do something I've never done on a cruise....hit the gym every day! Since I'll be on my own with no schedule or anyone to worry about, I'll have plenty of time to get a workout in every day. I'm not planning on getting off the ship at the ports....been there, done that. I'll enjoy the ship when everyone else gets off.....love it!

--------

Jaz....Making a huge difference to someone....love it. I hope you can share a bit of that story. I'm sure you're exhausted every day....I can't imagine.

Trig....Good luck getting Milo off your hands. Once she's gone, the next phone call you get will be from DD telling you that the cat got out and what is she going to do??!!

Nic...Enjoy your short trip to DE!

--------

Well, I have an hour or so until I have to get moving. I've been awake since about 3:30. Gabby came and got me up at 5...I was ready. She's been staying in at night the past few nights. Tis the season.
  #903   ^
Old Today, 04:20

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori, ''no one being a B'' love that quote HAHA
wow not bothering getting off the cruise ship, cool. yes when it is more empty you truly can enjoy the ship activities/services alot more for sure. Can't wait for pics from you!!

Yea I figure that call is coming too with cat escaping. Hey not my rodeo once it is in her care but I know if anything goes down I will be dragged in and have to be the emotional punching pillow for it all LOL don't even make me think about it. Got a collar with name and kiddo's phone number and she is getting chipped when spayed later in a few more months. Best I can advise kiddo at this point.

Hey Nicco and Jazz, update when you guys can.

----------today is vet at 9 for rabies shot. HOPE, fingers crossed when I text pic of rabies info paperwork that kiddo gets her processed on that and cat CAN LEAVE with kiddo this weekend. Please, please, please I gotta get this cat out of my house LOL

Hubby to work
boys outside
Milo bothering me, lol, clingy cat
ME, get ready leave for vet and then stop grocery store for ribs and NY Strips on sale at food loin on way back, fast in out

then some house chores like we all got

simple kinda easy day. Just want vet and shopping over then I am on my own time, which I only love

NY Strip steak and chicken for me today.

other than that all good so far here, no drama right now. Knock wood

be good all chat up later
  #904   ^
Old Today, 04:56

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Morning!

I feel like a schleb- I work and sleep and not alot inbetween.

Remember that song by the Talking Heads...... This is not my house, or my beautiful wife,,,,,, Then I ask myself HOW DID I GET HERE........ And the days go by.........

I feel EVERY lyric of that song. LOL

Nic-
LOVED the pics! Goodness she is getting big! I am amazed EVERY time I see a pic of your daughter. She is a mini you!!!!

Trig- I know you would love the weather here. Going to hit 100 today. Dry and hot. IT is CRAZY to me! I am not a fan!

When does Milo go to Uni?

Lori- Goodness your trip will be here shortly! Time does fly! I can't wait for your BIG TRIP!!!! Are you still going? Have you told the hubby you are going around the world yet? LOLOL

Enjoy your game today.
------------------------------------------------------

Today is work work work. I am putting in overtime hours and am so dam tired. Then tonight we have an afterwork presentation by one of the vendors of the hospital. HIGHLY encouraged to go. URGHHHH The good news they are having the shindig a few doors down the street from me. No driving.

Girls I am so tired- I took a selfie of me yesterday and then looked at it. I have huge bags under my eyes and look like crap. Run over and hung up wet.
I need sleep.

Later gators. And the days go by- SAME AS IT EVER WAS...... LOL
  #905   ^
Old Today, 05:03

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Well, my plans for golf this week went tits up! Everyone baled on me. Yesterday my friend said it was going to rain.....nope....not a drop. Today I thought I was playing with the "B", but she wants to wait until Friday. Here I sit. We are wasting some beautiful Fall days. I just saw the extended forecast and it looks like it's going to be quite a bit cooler next week.

-------

Jaz......You are nearly at the end of another week! How did it go? EDITED: Saw your post.....so sorry you are so exhausted. I can't imagine. Yes...my BIG trip is on! DH is totally supportive, though he will miss me, he wants me to do what I want to do. He will be taking me to the airport on Jan. 31 and will come back and pick me up on Feb. 15. But first....a 9 day cruise to the Southern Caribbean!

Trig....I know what will be next with Milo....she will go into heat before you get her spayed. She will really drive your DD nuts if that happens!

Nic....Thank you so much for sharing the baptism pics. So beautiful. You're in DE for a few days, right?

-------

No plans for today. I can't seem to get myself motivated to even go for a walk. Lazy! I need to change my mindset and not have golf be my only activity since that season is quickly coming to an end.

Last edited by Lori_:) : Today at 05:09.