Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Gym Logs
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Fri, Oct-21-05, 12:25

Plan: LowCarb
Stats: 201/197/175 Female 65
BF:Going/A/Way
Progress: 15%
Default Summer Expenditures

I have finally decided to start a gym log. After 4 months of Low Carbing I have not been able to stick with a workout plan for more than a few days. So now with the log maybe I will. I am within 15 lbs of my long term goal and hope to exercise and eat right to get there in no time...then maybe a lower goal, who knows.

Today I did steps for 20 minutes followed by 5 minutes of cool down.

I am going to start easy cause I build muscle really fast and I do not want a lot of gain from the muscle weight. Even though it is good weight it still wrecks my mind!

Until tomorrow!

Summer
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Sat, Oct-22-05, 20:00

Did not exercise today and will not tom either. I am trying for M W F exercise at first and after a month I will add a 4th day. I am going to be doing 20 minutes a day and add 5 minutes a week. Trying to make it a habit this time!
  #3   ^
Old Wed, Nov-02-05, 21:22

You see how good I am at keeping up the exercise. I blame the fact that I have kids alot but I know I need to move past that and do what is right. I will try again.

Summer
  #4   ^
Old Mon, Nov-07-05, 22:14

Alright I joined a gym called Curves for Women...I have gone twice this week and love the feeling I get after working out. Since the machines are set for at your own pace and have not removeable weights only hydraulics it is a very quick paced workout. I actually had to slow down cause my heart rate got a little high. I am happy I have found something I know I can stick with. I will be going to the gym in the evenings cause mornings are not for me.

I feel a little bad cause I had to drop 75.00 this close to Christmas but it is worth it in the long run.

My plan is to go 4 days a week at least and see what happens. It can not do any harm that is for sure. I can only see good things for me in the future!

Summer
  #5   ^
Old Tue, Nov-08-05, 14:15

Hey there again. I worked out hard today. Felt a little muscle fatigue from the workout 2 days in a row, but I have a 2 day rest until I can make it to the gym again on Friday. Feeling great. Got weighed and measured today and that was weird cause their scale weighs me a little heavier than mine. As long as I lose weight it will come off of both scales.

Summer
  #6   ^
Old Thu, Nov-10-05, 11:12

Managed to get in a home workout today. 30 minutes of dancing around the house like a banshee. Loved it! I have a workout plan in place to fit in 6 days a week of alternating home and the gym. I am going to hit my goals!!

Summer
  #7   ^
Old Fri, Nov-11-05, 18:26

Worked out at Curves today and was more sore from the home workout than I ever was from Curves. Got my HR up to 26X6 which is in the 90% range...kept it there for almost the entire workout as well.

Tomorrow is a day off or home workout. May need to take a day off once I check how many days I have worked out in a row.

Until later!
  #8   ^
Old Tue, Nov-22-05, 20:29

I have been working out at least 4 days a week. So I am hanging in there. I just add the workouts to my journal.

Summer
  #9   ^
Old Mon, Dec-05-05, 08:20

Alright I know I do not use this much but I am going to try to start. Challenge stats say all that I need to say...plan on going to Curves this evening....I want to blow hubby out of the water on this challenge.

Summer
  #10   ^
Old Fri, Sep-15-06, 11:34

Walked over 5000 steps this morning.