Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Success Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

View comments Article tools
Registered Member
Anyone get fatter this winter? pics :)
Posted by Meg_S
Posted Mon, Jun-30-03
Female 5 10"
Plan: lots of meat
Stats: 00/00/00
BF:goal: 17%
Progress: 41%
Default Anyone get fatter this winter? pics :)

Hi there! I hit an all time low in weight last October, then I went home to Canada several times and was pretty sick for most of the winter. I used that as an excuse to eat "whatever" an gained like 13 lbs. I re started to exercise this spring and eventually took some pics. ACK!! I freaked out and was like ok I'm back on LOW carb. So, I'm low carbing and exercising..... nothing much of a change is going on, June comes and I join the no cheat for June challenge - only I want to do the fat fast for most of June. I did cheat btw, but here are my pics
The before pics are from this spring.. around April I think. From April to June I did not change much, the second pics are 2 weeks into the fat fast... and the 3rd ones I took today, 2 weeks after the 2nd ones. I didn't have the digital camera and had to use the web cam, I also didn't stick to the diet very well .. but you can still see a difference I think.

The ones on the bottom are showing that I actually have (small) biceps! And the smile is for one day, maybe the end of THIS summer, doing the unthinkable which is wearing a bikini.

You can accomplish a lot in a month!

Meg
Article tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Success Photos
Before
Not uploaded yet
In-Progress
Not uploaded yet
After
Not uploaded yet

by Meg_S on Mon, Jun-30-03, 17:31

didn't work.. then my pics were too big. I shrunk them and will post them sparately

13 comments [read all comments]