View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sat, May-03-03, 11:03

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 232/205/147 Female 73"
BF:
Progress: 32%
Default lose 14lbs in 5 weeks!!!

I'm sick of myself. I keep setting myself tasks to do like re-starting induction because I've gone off the rails a little and then not doing it, so I'm damned determined to lose 14lbs within the next 5 weeks.

I'm getting married on June 8th and I keep telling myself 'gotta lose weight before!' and I've not been trying hard enough to do something about it - is this not big enough an event in my life to make me do something about the 50lbs of fat I'm carrying round that I don't need? I ask myself if I cant sacrifice a little for this, whats wrong with me? Am I just plain weak-willed? (guess who got angry!!)

I can't live like this anymore - bloated, tired, feeling ugly, no confidence. I gotta do something, and I gotta do it now!!!!!

I feel it is a realistic goal as it'd equate to 3lbs a week, and as I've not been strict recently a new induction should give me a kick start! So who knows, anyone wanna bet me to lose more than 14lbs?

PS - I'm not trying to lose weight quickly in a long-term sense so please no-one berrate me for this, it's just something I gotta do for myself. I'm not going to starve myself or take ephedra or anything silly - just good ol' Atkins and exercise
Sponsored Links