View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Fri, May-02-03, 12:27
Registered Member

Plan: Suzanne Summers/Atkins
Stats: 240/250/145
BF:
Progress: -11%

Reporting in on my journey. I found an additional 6 carbs in the L-Carnitine that I was taking. I also found 3 carbs in the yeast figher pill from twin labs( I was thinking that maybe I had candida and it was imparing my weight loss).

Yesterday and today I there was no heavy cream snack. I ate some tuna instead. I also eliminated cheese and the veggies in my omlet. I used ice burg lettuce in my salad instead of all spinach leafs. I eliminated the butter and cream in my omlet. Omiting all dairy except for the mayo in my tuna and a touch of sour cream added to my vinager and oil salad dressing. I am adding more lean meats and fish to my shopping list.

My goal is to eat as much ( quantity) of food as possible and still be at 20 carbs and 2000 calaries. I think this will help me resist heavy cream mousses and ice cream snacks.

When I went into fitday, I found that on some days I was eating 3500 calories and 40 carbs. I dropped it down to 19 carbs and 2500 calaries yesterday and I am determined to hit 2000 calaries today.

Please keep all the suggesions coming. THey are very helpful. I am hoping to see a weight loss my next week