#1   ^
Old Fri, May-02-03, 09:07
"Natural Mystic"

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 178/108/120 Female 5' 1"
BF:45%/17%/15%
Progress: 121%
Default Diarrhoea...Help

I use Isopure low carb shake. The last time I got the natural (no sucralose). This time I bought the chocolate (28mg sucralose) flavour (never had the chocolate flavour before). Yesterday I had it first thing in the morning and my stomach was hurting a little and I went to the washroom a couple times. I had it again this morning with two strawberries (2oz) and 2 tablespoons of coconut oil (I normally have the natural flavour with strawberries and the coconut). About an hour later my stomach started hurting really bad (cramps and gas) and I don't want to sound gross but I can't stop going to the washroom now its diarrhoea).

The ingredients in the chocolate flavour are: whey protein isolate, glucomannan, sucralose (28 mg), alpha lipoic acid, d-pinotol, bromelain, natural & artificial flavours.

The ingredients in the natural flavour are: whey protein isolate, glucomannan, alpha lipoic acid, d-pinotol, bromelain.

The ingredients are basically the same. Could it be the sucralose or the flavours?

The last time I ate before that was around 9pm last night.

Please help me figure this out.

Peace
red
Sponsored Links